Mathasville Mo Truck Pull

I hope not but I did here that about Schied this year, I know you can break the ecm power with an extension cord and plug but that just sounds like wiring head aches later.

Yeah Ron I see what your saying? I didn't understand the clipped wheel thing besides it scheids rules. I kinda like how sms had it with just a stepped cover. That way you can get more people to hook. You truck is defiantly no slouch either Ron. Just seems that at big events you have bad luck. I have all the safety stuff minus the full fire suit.

I dont have a problem with it. Theres a NWMTPA pull in hamilton and a MSTPA pull in Garden City saturday, Both you could pull in the 2.8 class. I know how it is to want to get test hooks.

I'd really like to make the garden city one its only about 30 mins from my apartment here in KC but then I'd have to go all the way home and get the truck and come back up here. My truck fits their 2.8 rules great.

Yes the cr have to also have sumway to kill them weather it be air shutoff or kill the ecm. My buddy josh had his done to the ecm in a half hour i know mmttpa makes us have them and the cr's at marthasville will have to have sumway to shut them down. Rather it be air or by the ecm doesnt matter. And yes if sum1 wants to make a exhibition hook like torrie they can as long as time permits.

When I first got there the track wasn't much to look at. Im guessin they worked it over made it good?

I dont know how much they worked it over it looked like to me they took sum topsoil in spread it on rock. It had no water applied the whole time and was pretty much a dust bowl but oh well

Yeah i have an air shut off, but some assoc. also require fuel dumps. Pointless on CRs.

I dont know how much they worked it over it looked like to me they took sum topsoil in spread it on rock. It had no water applied the whole time and was pretty much a dust bowl but oh well

When I left they had dumped a tanker worth of water on it and had ruts in the track plus rocks bout the size of your fist. Last year it was a good ole track this year track and whole event in my book sucked. But that's just my opinion

Agreed a 3 way dump on a common rail is pointless, have never seen and complaining though. The ecm kill isn't bad to do, probably not the best way, but in a rush it worked until the air shutoff is done. It's also easy to return to stock wiring. Tory bring it down, it sucks that missouri is the only place that won't allow 2.6 rsv gov. and hoodstacks. Protrusion turbos are pricey, and trying to get the first hook, already costs a ton of cash. Hopefully Excaliber will pick up the 2.6 class for next year, and go off of rules other than NADM.

Agreed a 3 way dump on a common rail is pointless, have never seen and complaining though. The ecm kill isn't bad to do, probably not the best way, but in a rush it worked until the air shutoff is done. It's also easy to return to stock wiring. Tory bring it down, it sucks that missouri is the only place that won't allow 2.6 rsv gov. and hoodstacks. Protrusion turbos are pricey, and trying to get the first hook, already costs a ton of cash. Hopefully Excaliber will pick up the 2.6 class for next year, and go off of rules other than NADM.

X2! Im hoping somebody does! Nwmtpa allows hoodstacks, but no water to airs, and no duals.... which is retarded. I pretty much just have to pull 2.8 here in missouri, thats why when a pull like marthasville comes up im pretty excited. It seems missouri is about 2 years behind everybody when it comes to pulling, always have been. So im seeing 2.8 dieing out and 2.6 getting big maybe in 2013?:nail: I would love to see someone get a good competitive 2.6 class going, i wouldnt mind driving 4 hours or so every week.

Yeah I agree, it seems every county in miisouri has their own pulling organazations. At the same time though ipepeople say just go with TS Scheid rules but they seem to have a different turbo rule every year. I'm gonna buy a protrusion charger and if they change it next year piss on it. I think stepped covers would be the way to go.

Yeah I agree, it seems every county in miisouri has their own pulling organazations. At the same time though ipepeople say just go with TS Scheid rules but they seem to have a different turbo rule every year. I'm gonna buy a protrusion charger and if they change it next year piss on it. I think stepped covers would be the way to go.

Im guessing they wont change it, Cotpc siad theyre not changing for 3 years, so im guessing bob, itpa willl do the same. Im hoping anyways.

what are the 2.6 rules for Friday and any other hooks this weekend out there since making the long haul

I would 1st like to say thanks to all the promoters, sponsers and pullers who attended the marathasville truck and tractor pull. The results for the 2.6 class were.

1. John Whalen The Show Me Hooker- 374.10 ft
2. Rob Hall Caged Hooker- 368.00 ft
3. Josh Gibson Black Cloud- 333.00 ft
4. Ethan Schneider Commonly Railed- 315.10 ft

The truck sounded real good John.You should have gotten in the 3.0 class and took home some more money.boy it was sure damm hot beer went down good.

Dale

Back