Mathasville Mo Truck Pull

What's a good hotel to stay at up there? Wont be in the mood to drive back tomorrow night

They Canceled the pull in St peters and New Baden so I'm hoping you guys hold out today and have the pull in Marthasville

Any updates? I have 2 pulls i can go to around home so im holding off to head that way till the last minute.

Where are the pulls over that way Rob?

MSTPA is in Peculiar Mo, starting at 7, with the 8000lbs 2.8 diesel being the 2nd class, then im planning on loading up and heading up to King City Mo to catch the 2.8 class up there for nwmtpa.

MSTPA is pretty much an open driveline 2.8 bushed class. So pretty much if you have safety equipment and a 2.8 inducer you pass LOL. Nwmtpa has their rules on their site, i dont pass their 2.6 cause of duals and water to air so i just pull 2.8 with them, theyre pretty much what everyone elses 2.8 used to be.

And making both should be fairly easy, i would say if everything goes good diesels should be done pulling and loaded up by 8 and its about a 2 hour drive to king city. Last night pattonsburg had the exact same pulling order and classes as king city does, and it was almost midnight before we hooked 2.8. But i live up north here, so its a little less risky for me.

Back