Mathasville Mo Truck Pull

Rob have you heard if King City still on for tonight i havent heard anything if they got rain or not. We got pounded last night at the ia/mo border.

Rob have you heard if King City still on for tonight i havent heard anything if they got rain or not. We got pounded last night at the ia/mo border.

I have not heard for sure, it was hit or miss down here, i got pounded, but my dad about 30 minutes north of me didnt get anything. I would say with as dry as it has been, if the sun stays out all day it will be fine.

a6898d27-1636-1008.jpg
. Here is why Marthasville is canceled.

Yes we got alot of rain this morning.going to take awhile for the feild to dry up.Seen it like that meny time in the past years.

Dale

Yes the marthasville pull is rescheduled for friday july 1st guys. Sorry i didnt get anything posted that day i tryed calling as many people as i could and i also was on the road to rogersville to make that pull.

Yes the marthasville pull is rescheduled for friday july 1st guys. Sorry i didnt get anything posted that day i tryed calling as many people as i could and i also was on the road to rogersville to make that pull.

Where will we be in the pulling order? Trying to figure out if i need to leave work early or not.

Did u make it to Rogersville? If so how did it turn out I was there for a lil while but ended up goin to the hartville pull instead

Im assumeing the same plan as last time which was 6pm but not for sure on that rob will let you know sumtime this week. We were gonna have out of the field tractors at 4 last time then 2.6 at 6 and 3.0 later on but since its now a friday pull i dont know if they will move times around.

Im assumeing the same plan as last time which was 6pm but not for sure on that rob will let you know sumtime this week. We were gonna have out of the field tractors at 4 last time then 2.6 at 6 and 3.0 later on but since its now a friday pull i dont know if they will move times around.

Sounds good just let me know!

Did u make it to Rogersville? If so how did it turn out I was there for a lil while but ended up goin to the hartville pull instead

Yes it was alright i believe there was 6 of us i dont remember exact footages this was the top 3

John Whalen 1st
Jason Beasley 2nd
Darren Binkley 3rd

When I first got there the track wasn't much to look at. Im guessin they worked it over made it good?

Ok everyone I have talked to John About this but for the pullers that are gonna be at Marthasville I wanted to ask a question. I cannot afford at this time to buy the billet clipped wheel and cover for Scheid protrusion class but I was wondering if you guys would ha ve any problem with me running a stepped cover? You all can just DQ me not really concerned about the money just wanna hook the truck and get a feel for where its at and what it needs. John Seemed like he didn't have a problem. I am just looking for a test hook and have fun. I'd also switch covers and run the 3.0 class later on. DOes anyone see a problem with this?

ok Thanks, Here in a few weeks I'll be ordering that stuff probably from you Kevin. Just after paying the sales tax on the new puller put me where I didn't wanna go into savings to pay for a turbo. I've looked at xcaliber's schedule and looks like I'll be pulling with them alot. Just dont se any 2.6 class hooks anywhere? Whats up wioth that?

ok Thanks, Here in a few weeks I'll be ordering that stuff probably from you Kevin. Just after paying the sales tax on the new puller put me where I didn't wanna go into savings to pay for a turbo. I've looked at xcaliber's schedule and looks like I'll be pulling with them alot. Just dont se any 2.6 class hooks anywhere? Whats up wioth that?

No problem. Xcaliber pays 8 places and pays really good.

Yeah I'm gonna run and just see what it does in the 2.6 class then bump up to 3.0. I know it doesn't have enough to hang with your truck Kevin or any other 3.0 trucks. I doubt it has enough to hang with you, Rob, or John for that matter but this year just for fujn and trial and error then this winter its getting alot of upgrades. It's been 2 years since I've hooked I just wanna get back into the sport. It sounds like Excaliber might be a good thing though. Wonder if the smokers would wanna venture in with them and have a 2.6 class?

Last edited:
Yeah I'm gonna run and just see what it does in the 2.6 class then bump up to 3.0. I know it doesn't have enough to hang with your truck Kevin or any other 3.0 trucks. I doubt it has enough to hang with you, Rob, or John for that matter but this year just for fun and trial and error then this winter its getting alot of upgrades. It's been 2 years since I've hooked I just wanna get back into the sport.

Boy doesn't this sound familiar.

To run with that group I would have to buy
1) clipped wheel and cover
2) fire suit
3) helmet
4) fuel shut off
5) transmission blanket
6) a smaller wallet for when I got done with all that just to look like a fool.

Hell like you said its been 2 yrs and don't know if I could even get off the line anymore. Last time I pulled it cost me a front drive line, front locker, ring & pinion in front, wiring, fuel line, oh yea and a motor. urrrr

Ok everyone I have talked to John About this but for the pullers that are gonna be at Marthasville I wanted to ask a question. I cannot afford at this time to buy the billet clipped wheel and cover for Scheid protrusion class but I was wondering if you guys would ha ve any problem with me running a stepped cover? You all can just DQ me not really concerned about the money just wanna hook the truck and get a feel for where its at and what it needs. John Seemed like he didn't have a problem. I am just looking for a test hook and have fun. I'd also switch covers and run the 3.0 class later on. DOes anyone see a problem with this?

I dont have a problem with it. Theres a NWMTPA pull in hamilton and a MSTPA pull in Garden City saturday, Both you could pull in the 2.8 class. I know how it is to want to get test hooks.

Boy doesn't this sound familiar.

To run with that group I would have to buy
1) clipped wheel and cover
2) fire suit
3) helmet
4) fuel shut off
5) transmission blanket
6) a smaller wallet for when I got done with all that just to look like a fool.

Hell like you said its been 2 yrs and don't know if I could even get off the line anymore. Last time I pulled it cost me a front drive line, front locker, ring & pinion in front, wiring, fuel line, oh yea and a motor. urrrr

Does the common rail stuff really need fuel shut offs? I know it does no good what so ever, and i havent found a place that *****es about not having one yet.

Back