max HP numbers out of a stock truck

I love my set up. Beans turbo with stock injectors. Drives great, smokes very little on a street tune and will get my heavy ass to run a 14.04 on #2 with the GoGo Tech 5 lock up explode file. Oh and did I mention the whistle...good for at least 50hp.

(This all couldn't be possible without the help of Doug aka Psdplayer aka Douggie aka GoGodiesel aka sausage fingers aka cabbage patch kid aka I'll prove you all wrong...)

LOL

I love my set up. Beans turbo with stock injectors. Drives great, smokes very little on a street tune and will get my heavy ass to run a 14.04 on #2 with the GoGo Tech 5 lock up explode file. Oh and did I mention the whistle...good for at least 50hp.

(This all couldn't be possible without the help of Doug aka Psdplayer aka Douggie aka GoGodiesel aka sausage fingers aka cabbage patch kid aka I'll prove you all wrong...)

Peter is the recipient of free parts swapping galore. It has netted him a free 65mm modded turbo. Free Fabtech traction bars. Free Stock leaf springs. Free f450 blocks. Low cost nitrous kit (that he can't see to figure out how to use). Low Cost exhaust with free install due to a birthday coinciding with purchase.

Now he wants to use the Free stock wheels from the 05 race truck. I figure with a few free tunes, we might be able to make him go faster. I will donate free removal of the car seats from the back and the free removal of the toolbox in the bed. The TOOL behind the wheel is unfortunately out of my control as it came Free with the truck.

Sr. you forgot about the lower fuel filter cap, 05 intake elbow and egr valve.

I almost forgot about the free tire balancing. I'm sure that one tire took 11 oz.

I do and try to help out as much as I can with beer and sending you customers.

I need to customize quickbooks to create a freebie account. And we can't forget about the hook up on the 04 hpop in your 03 truck.

my dads 03 has a larger compressor wheel then my 06. tried swapping the compressor housing covers and the opening in mine is to small to fit over the 03 wheel. weird.

There were also changes in the back plate. I have seen 03s that have a clockable housing and non-clockable. The 06 bolts to the backplate instead of the tabs. Not a direct swap.

yeah, the cover off his turbo fit on mine but obviously there was a bit more space between the wheel and the cover, no good. is there any rhyme or reason to the different size in the compressor wheels tho? on another site a member posted in my thread saying he had the same problem but it was an 05 that had a bigger wheel then an 04. i had never heard of different size wheels in the stock turbo from the factory til i ran into this.

Back