May 2nd WV Sled Pull

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
West Virginia NADM Sled Pull

Elkins Motor Speedway
RR219
Kerns, WV 26276
NATIONAL POINTS Pull. All 5 Classes of Diesel trucks, plus semis more information coming soon, as their website is created.

http://www.elkinsmotorspeedway.com/

NADM has two pulls scheduled here so the locals are very interested in getting into diesel truck sled pulling - let's show them how to get into it BIG TIME!

Plan your schedules now - yes, it's a points pull!

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

:bang Since ive been so lazy getting my truck going (havent even started). I wont make this one. But Ill see you at RPM fest!!

How about a Virginia truck 10 miles from the Wv line that will be there:rockwoot:

Oh yea - there it is! Better find it now NADM has 2 pulls there this year:rockwoot:

7:00 pm.

Ive got some directions here also. No street address at the track.

I-79 Exit 99. Take rt 33, 35 miles, East to Buckhannon, then to Elkins and to Corridor H, Turn right at light onto 219 North to race track road or some such thing, tracks down there about a half mile.

Does that sound right to you local guys?

That Is correct. Shouldn't be too hard to find. If anyone is coming through near Morgantown they are welcome to stop by the shop and convoy down with our crew.

Any updates???

Thier website is still down..

anyone have an idea of what the track is usually like there :poke:

Well they hired professional to build them a website. I know of another company has that problem.
No matter, any way, the track?

Its a stock car track, so I would expect a biter.

2 weekends in a row pulling... Hmm I might come. We will see.