May 2nd WV Sled Pull

Ya my truck will be there I am still "under construction" hopefully have everything done but its still questionable probably be 100% for RPM fest.

would some be able to loan a hitch to me? .. mine aint even coming to fruition for a few more weeks :bang

We will be there. Garrett has Black Ice up and running and I will be debuting "Problem Child" MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

o boy black ice and overfueled back at it again. We look forward to seeing you guys again its been a long winter

o boy black ice and overfueled back at it again. We look forward to seeing you guys again its been a long winter

GRUDGE MATCH!!!!!:evil Without the grudge. :Cheer:

We are looking forward to seeing everyone too!

GRUDGE MATCH!!!!!:evil Without the grudge. :Cheer:

We are looking forward to seeing everyone too!

HAHA I dont know how much of a match it will be either i just finally got around to starting my truck with dave a couple hours ago so we'll see

Directions: Exit 33 toward Elkins off of I79. Go to the end of the four lane and you will exit to the right. Go to the intersection and turn right. Track is half mile on the left.

The main track wasn't done on Saturday for test & tune. The weather put them behind. They put together a temp track on the opposite (infield) side. For starting at 9am it was pretty good. They will have concessions on both the pits and spectator sides.

I will not have my truck there. I had motor problems on the way home after the test & tune.

Gene, let me know if you need any help. LOL

Search for the intersection of Old Rt 219 and Clifton Nail Road. I found it on my GPS.

Yes. I have a built PSD coming this week that isn't running. I need to try to got it going so I'll talk to you there.

Black Ice is still going to make it, but we ran into problems with Problem Child (how fitting!) last night. She's a no go as of right now, but we will see what the midnight hour brings....

Kevin,
I need you and Cooper to line up trucks. You to do the work, and Cooper to smack you when you start yelling at people.:hehe:

Kevin,
I need you and Cooper to line up trucks. :badidea: You to do the work, and Cooper to smack you when you start yelling at people.:hehe::umno:

People in WV can follow directions. *bdh* They understand English. :bang

:hehe: