maybe selling 06dodge cummins/whats it worth/interested?

tatkins85

hey guys im just thinking about it dont know for sure but just looking into it. what do yo think my truck is worth? how much would you pay for it? should i part some things off of it or just leave it as is? and is anyone interested? make me an offer? i live in idaho. talk to me people let me know what you think.

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

o ya the truck has 24k miles on it.

Truthfully, Its a realy nice truck, but you arent going to get crap for it. I would hold on to it for a few months and wait for the economy to turn around and the try and sell it. Truck values have drop significantly in the last few months!

Hold on to it. I was looking at one in FL with the same year and milage and the guy only wanted 23k for it. Ive seen quite a few around the 23-28k range. Excluding you mods.

I found one with 99K miles, it is an 06' 4x4 QC, for $17,500.

Like others have said, hold on to it, and wait, terrible time to sell unless you're gonna lose your house or something.

The market has really took a major dump on all diesel trucks, A friends just got an 03 4dr long bed 4x4 auto with matching cap, 150k miles spotless for $11,000

dont even bother trying to sell it. the only way to really get rid of them is dump the price WAY LOW!

My bro bought an 08 chevy 2500 for 52k lifted it and put some wheels and tires on it. He decided he didnt want it and has been advertising it at 33k, and its still sitting