McConnellsburg, PA Orlo Pull 10/16

He just got it back together. Probably still had air in the high pressure oil system.

It's a good clay track. Last year it looked slick/greasy but the was some breakage.

Well i hope the weather people make their mind up soon!!! Monday morning it was 60% chance of rain, now it is down to 20%... I sure hope the weather holds out!!

I had a great time there last year, looks like this year will be about as cold. After I pulled, we went up and hung out near the steam engines to keep warm. Orlo pulls way too many lame classes, especially gassers. There was some real junk there (like 100' pulls) and they took seemingly forever to get done.

I won Hot Street, but all I got was a trophy. It was fun though, lots of trucks show up there.

how late can i show up and pull in the mod class????

It starts at seven. I'd say if you call and let them know your coming he'd probably let you in.

You definately coming? Dan said that he is coming if he is sure that you are gonna be there. He don't want to be stuck pulling against street trucks. Anyone else gonna show for the open class?

Yes, i will be there and Lamar from East Coast Diesel said he was going to try and make it, Andrew Stevens. There is never a shortage of good trucks

Orlo will pretty much let you in any time..as long as the class isn't over. He is very cool about his pulls.

I should be there i dnt no what class im pulling cuz if im reading rite i would have no problem fitting in the street class but i cant see myself pulling in that class but ill be ther as long as the clutch goes together fine tonite

I should be there i dnt no what class im pulling cuz if im reading rite i would have no problem fitting in the street class but i cant see myself pulling in that class but ill be ther as long as the clutch goes together fine tonite

:umno:

Why couldnt he get in street? He meets the rules.. Stock manifold 2.6. bars aloud.