McConnellsburg, PA Orlo Pull 10/16

do they have a 2.8 class or 3.0? or is it just alll modified run and if run modifed why would they tech your truck? i never saw a modided class get tech? whose this dan is it the red dodge and why does it seem u guys r against him???

They have a 2.8 hot street class. The teching was about the red Dodge. Were not against him at all. He will not pull where he has to be teched.

ok so they do gotta 2.8 class does a 3.0 bushed make it in that class and maybe that red dodge just dont like people seeing wat he got? and it blew oil all over end track at avella and shut off? like what could be done to it to even hide?

if he runs open all the time why would they tech open class? thats like teching a rwyb truck not sticking up for the guy saying is he going tomorrow??

I'm gonna guess you guys won't have to worry about teching. Weather doesn't look good at all to me!

I talked to orlo this morning. They are not calling it until after lunch tom..

ima be there, 2nd truck pull ive ever done, as long as it doesnt rain, pulled there 2 yrs ago when they just had a few trucks on a saturday since it was rained out on friday. hope it doesnt rain too bad, isnt looking good though

At 8:45 am I talked to the Citco that's close to the fairgrounds and it's raining and rained all day yesterday.

I just talked to the place it is cancelled!! One more at listie on oct 25. 2 pm.

Nope. Orlo just called me after i posted it. Nothing said about reschedule..