Meet and Greet Ohio

woodsrat

NEW ERA DIESEL
We are going to have a get together at the Donatos on the 16th. Starts at 4:30 so we can do pics and BS at the trucks. Then there is always the after party that seems to pop up.

Donatos Pizza
920 W Fair Ave, Lancaster, OH

Chuck

Sounds fun... I'll have to see if my trucks broke during that time or not.... I drove it for the last 3 weeks and thats the longest stretch I've driven it in between breaks since june.... So If I get the head back on this week It should be about time for something to break by the 16th so I'll just cross my fingers and wait.

Lavon

Messed up the date it is supposed to be the 17th on saturday. Lavon be great to have some of the firepunk guys down.

yeah - I'll let everyone know and see what I can do

Lavon

My truck should be running by then, so I can probably come over depending on my schedule...harvest should be winding down by then, so I should be off work by 4:30:D

Too far away to plan for me though!
Chris

I'd love to come, but unfortunately I'll be over playing in the sand box by then. :bang

Hey Chuck, I might be able to make it over. New engine and clutch should be sitting in the truck by tonight, working in Steubenville the rest of the week and hopefully get it buttoned up this weekend. Still need a new end tank for the radiator and I found out why it was only making 40lbs of boost, time for new IC. Hopefully I won't get caught out waiting for parts.

Hey Chris...I'm sure you're probably upgrading the IC...but if not I just took a good one out of my 98!

Just FYI,
Chris

Aww...what's wrong...Lose your telephone book and can't see over the wheel, or did someone steal your driving shoes with the extensions built in??

Chris

you can have the phone book and special shoes and my truck will still woop yours right now,LOL!

Last edited:
Chris, just let me know i will swing down and help, even if it is so you can kick my butt. Just for the record I can also beat Lavon's truck right now to!

If I can rearrange my work schedule I'll be there.

All makes are welcome. Chris if you get hung up on the IC let me know usually have then in a days time if not in stock.

Chuck

12vchevydually said:
Just for the record I can also beat Lavon's truck right now to!

Yes Josh, I know... but after this summers occurring carnage, I'm used to it :doh:

Lavon

I'd love to come, but unfortunately I'll be over playing in the sand box by then.

You mean the big one on the other side of the pond ? Wow, thanks man! :Cheer: