Merchant Automotive Spring Fling III June 14

heard that some FLORIDA trucks kicked ass and took names in the WS and 2.6 classes against some big Mid west trucks:Cheer: congrate to them

i know Todd and Randi from B&B pulling showed and won both WS and 2.6 classes with boogers on the trucks if i read it right

i know Todd and Randi from B&B pulling showed and won both WS and 2.6 classes with boogers on the trucks if i read it right

Boggers is correct. They had a nice truck, and to come all the way from FL and get down the track the way done it, really calls for a :Cheer:

Highest HP for the day was just crazy. first run nitrous back fire scared the livin hell outta me. Last run, well i'll let the owner chime in, if he feels necessary.

Alot of nice trucks, track looked a tad dry and didn't hook quite as well as i'd expect, but an awesome show anyhow.

Dyno was nice, high HP was crazy, Turn out for the pulls was nice. A Cummins powered Chevy was there for the lowest HP of the day award, wich was VERY unexpected. Great runs tho.

Nice to meet everyone, can't wait 'til the next one.

Chuck i tried to find ya after the pulls, just wanted to chat some more.

Nice to meet everyone.

Damn Dmaxes keep getting stronger and stronger, may not be the dyno showing it, but the track does a swell job.

Curtis

the "dry" track probly gave the edge to the bogger and it just goobled it right up.. form what i can see in the pics that have been possed of the said trucks while pulling

Track dried out from right to left. Best spot seemed to be in the transition area. Early on, the right side was the place to be and moved left through the day.

It was fun and I thought it was a good show. Alway could use more trucks!

Dyno was nice, high HP was crazy, Turn out for the pulls was nice. A Cummins powered Chevy was there for the lowest HP of the day award, wich was VERY unexpected. Great runs tho.

Curtis

this isnt who I think it is???:poke:

YA We know dont rub it in LOL

We had a great time, good show!

I wanted to get down to the pits just to say hi to ya, you have a very nice looking/running truck. I don't think the dmaxes have the power the cummins does, but they can put it to the track better than a cummins with a man. trans. Hoped after you declined the first pull, you'd come back to hand 'em their arse.

Sweet pulls anyhow man, keep up the good werk.

this isnt who I think it is???:poke:

Yes. The trans just isnt loading the truck the way it needs too. Sounded like it was missing at high rpm too. I think we'll bump the timing up a little more. I'd say he has 400 horse easily.

Thanks again for your help.

Curtis

I wanted to get down to the pits just to say hi to ya, you have a very nice looking/running truck. I don't think the dmaxes have the power the cummins does, but they can put it to the track better than a cummins with a man. trans. Hoped after you declined the first pull, you'd come back to hand 'em their arse.

Sweet pulls anyhow man, keep up the good werk.
Curtis

Thank you!!!! you should have came down, EH next time

I still have some bugs to work out, im running a new charger setup so i did what i could :thankyou2:

Workstock:
1. Randi Greene pulled 274.98ft in an '04 GMC
2. Marty Nicklar pulled 269.22ft in an '06 GMC
3. Tom Bacon pulled 260.26ft in an '03 GMC
4. Blake Tratsch pulled 249.35ft in an '01 GMC
5. Jon McElravy pulled 248.12ft in an '04 Chevy
6. Tom Atkinson pulled 246.46ft in an '02 Chevy
7. Dusty Harden pulled 243.67ft in an '02 Chevy
8. Mitchell Hop pulled 238.31ft in a '99 Ford
9. RJ Wagner pulled 237.92ft in an '03 Ford
10. Richard Callen pulled 230.22ft '06 Dodge

2.6 Street Diesel:
1. Randi Greene pulled 270.60ft in an '04 GMC
2. Jon McElravy pulled 256.13ft in an '04 Chevy
3. Tom Atkinson pulled 255.04ft in an '06 GMC
4. Tom Bacon pulled 254.61ft in an '03 GMC

Thank you!!!! you should have came down, EH next time

I still have some bugs to work out, im running a new charger setup so i did what i could :thankyou2:

I would have but my daughter fell asleep during the pulls, so i took her out to the truck. I was exhausted from the night before. LOL

Workstock:
1. Randi Greene pulled 274.98ft in an '04 GMC
2. Marty Nicklar pulled 269.22ft in an '06 GMC
3. Tom Bacon pulled 260.26ft in an '03 GMC
4. Blake Tratsch pulled 249.35ft in an '01 GMC
5. Jon McElravy pulled 248.12ft in an '04 Chevy
6. Tom Atkinson pulled 246.46ft in an '02 Chevy
7. Dusty Harden pulled 243.67ft in an '02 Chevy
8. Mitchell Hop pulled 238.31ft in a '99 Ford
9. RJ Wagner pulled 237.92ft in an '03 Ford
10. Richard Callen pulled 230.22ft '06 Dodge

2.6 Street Diesel:
1. Randi Greene pulled 270.60ft in an '04 GMC
2. Jon McElravy pulled 256.13ft in an '04 Chevy
3. Tom Atkinson pulled 255.04ft in an '06 GMC
4. Tom Bacon pulled 254.61ft in an '03 GMC

Randi had a very nice hooking truck. You didn't do too bad mike. The hooker really suprised me.

what he said? 14th of june would be nice, to hit WI pull on 13th then buzz over on way home

From what it looks like talking to Eric there may be a small event later in the summer.

keep us posted, Ive got a few guys that want to attend, even if its spectating

Ian

Last I heard from Eric, he was not going to have the event this year.