Merchant Automotive Spring Fling III June 14

$20 to get in and watch ? Or just to pull ??

I'll be there all weekend.

Prices on admission for the grandstands ??

Thanks guys

Curtis

Thanks for the info, No one time exemption is there? LOL
Todd
Todd, Sure thing, It is a MFSTPA pull for rules go to MFSPTA.COM the only change is now our Hot Diesel class of trucks has no turbo limit. Pull starts at 5:00 Friday night and should be done by 9:00 or so. This is a Test & Tune pull for us so there is no payout. Its $10 to pull and non members need to pay a day membership fee of $20

The price to get in to watch Friday night is only $3 per person.

Todd, Sorry no exemptions. What you don't like?

ah yeah some pink stroke? or something like that.:doh: is going for 1500+++++++++ i heard :nos:

I hear the Huspower Monster truck is going to be there!:woohoo:

How many imports is he going to crush? :clap:

Gotta luv that noise!:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

RK

I'm gonna try to make it out...not sure how happy work will be but I'm gonna try.

Look us up if you make it Rich, I am sure I will have a cold beer for ya!

Ill be theere - sounds like fun! Will there be food and drink at the open house on Friday? i hope:Cheer:

Smokin:ft:

Yeah I believe from the last plans there is a spread for Friday at the shop and then fair food at the pulling track Saturday.

Diesel Food Beer in that order - sounds like a great weekend!:Cheer:

Is Eric going to eat the apple out of the roasted pig again?LOL

Smokin:st:

Just heard the Hushpower Monster truck will also be there to smash some ricers :rockwoot::rockwoot:
Looks like there will be alot going on that weekend. :Cheer:

I read this whole thread and didn't see a link for directions...did I miss it?

Directions on how to sled pull???:hehe:

Oh you mean how to get there - it's somewhere north of the frost line right?:bang

How close is it to Chicago?

Smokin:ft:

Whoever coined that I am going to kill!

Didnt you have a discussion about that on a wednesday night and narrow it down to " El Presidente' " after thinking I started it.

You do know your playing right into it, the circus arrives by train.......your truck sounds like a train......coincidence.....I think NOT :doh: