Merchant Automotive Spring Fling III June 14

I think Eric is planning on Drags friday night at U.S. 131 dragway. It would be nice if you could drag Mike with you, I would like to see his truck run.

Yeah I would like to meet him and his truck, seems to be a very knowlegable guy on the phone.

Are they still in Holland, MI? Not a too bad of drive, might have to drag some Indiana guys up there!

He is in Zeeland now, but the hook is at the same place as last year, the Ottawa fair grounds in Holland.

Just to let everyone know I just signed the contract for a "Test and Tune" pull Friday night about 45 min. north of Erics shop.

Seems it should be a good turn out kentucky didn't even have back to back pulls!

You Remus guys and back to back pulling....I guess I volunteer to hook them up!

Hopefully some strong running dodges or fords show up, I would hate to have people think Duramax's are the only trucks that make big power.
Maybe someone with a CR will come and spank your ARSE on the dyno!

I here that there are going to be some Big 6 leaker Ford guys shooting for some numbers.

Hopefully some strong running dodges or fords show up, I would hate to have people think Duramax's are the only trucks that make big power.
Maybe someone with a CR will come and spank your ARSE on the dyno!

:hehe:

Friday is very informal and should be going all afternoon and into the evening. Saturday gates open a 10:00 and the pull will start at 4:00.

Todd, Sure thing, It is a MFSTPA pull for rules go to MFSPTA.COM the only change is now our Hot Diesel class of trucks has no turbo limit. Pull starts at 5:00 Friday night and should be done by 9:00 or so. This is a Test & Tune pull for us so there is no payout. Its $10 to pull and non members need to pay a day membership fee of $20