Michigan, Sept 12th #8000 Hot Diesel $1500+ Purse

What time will the hot diesel class be running? I would like to come but there is alot of beer and who-ha's waiting at hot boat again this year....

LOL and with all the practice mike gets he should be d@mn good at that by now.

new sticker for mike's truck ... If ya can't beat'em DQ'em :Cheer:

You build a truck that does not meet the rules,, when ya get DQed you get pissed,, you show up at TWO other pulls and get DQed again because you have not changed the hitch. Why even have rules?, if you are not going to follow them.............

So how long have you been running the AG govenor???

/

This is not a MTTP hook. If you don't like the rules don't come.
This hook was ment to be a fun hook at the end of the year in memory of Greg. We have worked very hard to get a good payout, in order to put on a good show.

new sticker for mike's truck ... If ya can't beat'em DQ'em

Here's a new sticker for the green truck.
Reese%20Logo.JPG

Here's a new sticker for the green truck.
Reese%20Logo.JPG

ah reese, just what is that ? a goosenck ? bumper mount? frame mount? front hitch? fith wheel? reese is a brand name not a certain model. we are/were with in the gray area of the rules and the rules are getting changed to meet our hitch next year so get used to it. or you could allways step down to a lower level of competetion .

You build a truck that does not meet the rules,, when ya get DQed you get pissed,, you show up at TWO other pulls and get DQed again because you have not changed the hitch. Why even have rules?, if you are not going to follow them.............

So how long have you been running the AG govenor???

/

jim, i am not upset lol play on the edge and sooner or later your gonna loose. but why after 4 years of pulling with us does the hitch now all of a sudden become a problem for mike ?? ok the last four years but not ok now??? oh waite I know BECAUSE YOU LOST LOL and realized that you cant keep up.
but then why not protest that darn work stock truck that keeps beatin mike?

jim, i am not upset lol play on the edge and sooner or later your gonna loose. but why after 4 years of pulling with us does the hitch now all of a sudden become a problem for mike ?? ok the last four years but not ok now??? oh waite I know BECAUSE YOU LOST LOL and realized that you cant keep up.
but then why not protest that darn work stock truck that keeps beatin mike?

Well you should know you don't need to protest folks if they aren't beating you. It just takes money away from the organization if they drop out.

Seen all sorts of illegal stuff get by, nobody cares until the illegal stuff starts beating the legal stuff.

Congragulations, it only took 4 years and a 1200 hp scheid motor with an illegal hitch and an illegal govenor to finally beat my 2.8 street truck.

You guys are going to have your hands full tomorrow. I hope you haven't spent the 1st place prize money yet.

Congragulations, it only took 4 years and a 1200 hp scheid motor with an illegal hitch and an illegal govenor to finally beat my 2.8 street truck.

You guys are going to have your hands full tomorrow. I hope you haven't spent the 1st place prize money yet.

No body said anything about Mcbride....

ah reese, just what is that ? a goosenck ? bumper mount? frame mount? front hitch? fith wheel? reese is a brand name not a certain model. we are/were with in the gray area of the rules and the rules are getting changed to meet our hitch next year so get used to it. or you could allways step down to a lower level of competetion .

I heard REECE is coming out with a drawbar style pulling hitch.

I will build my truck to the rules AFTER the 2010 rules come out, not before. Or I could build my truck outside the rules and hope no one will notice. Then, after getting away with it, get caught, then lobby to get the rules changed.

Let me guess.... AG govenors are going to be legal next year too since you're already running one?

Why stop there? Since it's called the Hot Diesel Unlimited class, lets allow open driveline, tube chassis, fiberglass bodies and cepek tires. Then there won't be any bi**hing when I show up with a mod truck next year.