Michigan, Sept 12th #8000 Hot Diesel $1500+ Purse

jim, i am not upset lol play on the edge and sooner or later your gonna loose. but why after 4 years of pulling with us does the hitch now all of a sudden become a problem for mike ?? ok the last four years but not ok now??? oh waite I know BECAUSE YOU LOST LOL and realized that you cant keep up.
but then why not protest that darn work stock truck that keeps beatin mike?

rod, rod,,,,,,,,,At Hudsonville the green truck would have got "SECOND PLACE" but it got DQed (for the thrid time). The HITCH has always been wrong as far as the RULES go and was made aware to YOU and the owner of the truck at the time, as well as others. So after a time of "NO RESOLVE" The hitch was brough up to the club President(at that time)and we all know what went on then,,,Did you forget?,,,,, To lose fare and square is not a problem thats what competition is all about, or did You forget about that as well?:rules:

Its GREAT weather up here today. Track prep is underway. The trucks are rolling in. Results will be posted after the event.

jim things break (like the crappy JL injector lines did at hudsonville) so yes you got first you beat a broken truck that coasted within a foot of mike... even a blind squirrel gets a nut ever now and then.

jim things break (like the crappy JL injector lines did at hudsonville) so yes you got first you beat a broken truck with an illegal hitch and illegal govenor on the pump that coasted within a foot of mike.

I've been fighting low rail pressure all season long, dropping 6000-7000 psi doesn't help.

Heard the green apple had worms......So, who are you throwing under the bus this time?

HELLO!!! it's been over TWO weeks now, where are the results??? ,,OR was the outcome NOT what you were planning?:redx::bang:doh:

Adam Helion won the open class with Tony taking 2nd and 3rd.
As if you didnt know the results already Jim. Quit being a dick!