mid and top range weak!

DonM at f1 diesel. He goes by the soupnazi on comp d. $1100-1200 and $150 per wrecked inj. If the body is bad though your SOL.

pull some low end fuel out of it so that you don't drain the rail so early... If I crank up the torque on my TST and smoke-show when I romp the throttle, it falls off up high

so im draining the rail? this is what i have been asking. so the next step would be upgrade my cp3? or dual feed line? or not run low end power on the bdtd:soap: which i dont want to do cause the truck launches on that setting.

you could try cramming the CP3 inlet with 50psi of fuel to pick up some more, but yeah, it doesn't take much to outrun the stock CP3 :eek:

right now im hold 19 psi. either im gonna do an arson kit or go ahead and go with a full modified cp3. not sure what stage as of yet though.

If you plan on adding more power then get the modified. My buddy's stage 2 was good for 700+ on meth and was holding I think it was 23-25kpsi.

so im draining the rail? this is what i have been asking. so the next step would be upgrade my cp3? or dual feed line? or not run low end power on the bdtd:soap: which i dont want to do cause the truck launches on that setting.

First the fuel boss is a lift pump thats gear driven and you cant run a fluidampr if you ever wanted to and its the most expensive way to get your fuel from the tank to the cp3.

Second yes you could be draining your rail. Alot of people notice a popping and others only feel the power flatten out.

Your options are bigger or dual cp3's, bag o parts, or the diy. All of it will get you a little more fuel but if you are planning on goin much further you might as well get a stage 2 floor it or a evil twin setup.

Dual feed line will gain you little to none in the way of increased fuel preasure. Considering that if your lift pump gets it up there its your pump that is the restraint.

The Dodge Fuel Boss controls the fueling of the vehicle directly from the sensor to the ECU. This is a "bolt-on" modification, not a plug in fuel box. On the Cummins 5.9L motor, controlling this signal allows for more power to be developed as well as superior mileage gains.

The circuitry in the product is integrated into the unit and weather-sealed for maximum service life. This unit is manufactured to the highest standards. This product is one-of-a-kind and available nowhere else. Unlike other devices, our unit is capable of reading up to 32,000 PSI. There is no device on the market that can truthfully make this claim, since the stock sensor is only capable of reading up to 26.9K PSI.

That came directly from the site. I understand what it does. now has anyone used this product? and is it worth it?