Mid West Diesel Nationals - June 30th

NHRDA

Mid West Diesel Nationals - June 30th 2012

Brainerd International Raceway - Brainerd Minnesota

Brainerd-Web.jpg

I will be there!

Last year there was a truck pull too. Will there be one this year as well?

I'm driving the 1700 miles from Oregon for this one. I told Verlon I was going, he says he's not but I wouldn't bet on it. See you all there, where is a good place to stay??

I'm driving the 1700 miles from Oregon for this one. I told Verlon I was going, he says he's not but I wouldn't bet on it. See you all there, where is a good place to stay??

Check on the midwestdieselconnection.com website. I believe there's a thread about BIR lodging on their site.

Thanks Jim did you go to this event last year? If so how many Super Diesel trucks were there? See you there buddy.

Seems I had a phone call saying you weren't going. You sure are wishy washy. I won't be there. Maybe if I was retired I could travel the world.....:poke:

Seems I had a phone call saying you weren't going. You sure are wishy washy. I won't be there. Maybe if I was retired I could travel the world.....:poke:

Only way I can give you even a hint of a race for the points. Should have gotten something to drive in Texas even if it was a diesel lawn mower. Lost 40 points not racing something. Glad you made it home safe, I managed to catch Rob's cold. See you in Woodburn on the 21st of July. If you would have driven a little better at Indy, you might have gotten one of these. And I mean the hugs, you already have too many trophys.:poke::D

Attachments

• DSC_0383.jpg
    DSC_0383.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0442.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
Thanks Jim did you go to this event last year? If so how many Super Diesel trucks were there? See you there buddy.

I went to the event but didn't race. There was maybe 5 or 6 iirc. Have a safe trip getting there and back.

Only way I can give you even a hint of a race for the points. Should have gotten something to drive in Texas even if it was a diesel lawn mower. Lost 40 points not racing something. Glad you made it home safe, I managed to catch Rob's cold. See you in Woodburn on the 21st of July. If you would have driven a little better at Indy, you might have gotten one of these. And I mean the hugs, you already have too many trophys.:poke::D

Oh, I got a hug. No camera's either........:shake:

If you would have driven a little better at Indy, you might have gotten one of these. And I mean the hugs, you already have too many trophys.:poke::D
Oh, I got a hug. No camera's either........:shake:

Ummmmmm, I am not a piece of property to be fought over boys. ALTHOUGH, Verlon was on his way out and saw me and stopped and tried to run over to hug me good-bye. Good thing I was going to him AND he did have lunch with us after the Redding race.

Wish I was headed to this race, but I will admit that the humidity thing kicked my @$$ in Indy. I was so happy to get back to dry California with our 60 degree nights.

Last edited:
Lot cooler than that here, down in the 40's every night. Not looking forward to the drive, but have a couple of buddies I worked with in Fish & Game up in Alaska coming to the race that I haven't seen in 18 years, that should be fun.

hey guys, there is a pull at 7pm the night before at Ogilvie Speedway (ogilvie minnesota) its not to far away.

anyone that wants to meet up send me a PM

hey guys, there is a pull at 7pm the night before at Ogilvie Speedway (ogilvie minnesota) its not to far away.

anyone that wants to meet up send me a PM

You'll see a few bad ass 2.6 trucks there and some 3.0 trucks as well, including two that took 3rd and 5th at Tomah this last weekend at the NTPA pull.

There's also a pull in Little Falls on the 30th, about 30 mins south of the track that you could watch after the races.

I just received confirmation that the pull will start at 3pm on Saturday. It's about 30 mins south of Brainerd on 371/Hwy 10. The address is:

12045 Edgar Drive, Little Falls, MN

The diesel trucks usually pull later in the pull. If the rain doesn't delay the races there should be plenty of time to get down and see the trucks pull.

Saturday Event schedule –
8:00 am Gates open
9:00 am till Noon – NHRDA Drag Racing Qualifying
1:00 pm till Finish – NHRDA Drag Racing Eliminations, Burnout Contest, Show n Shine

Last edited:
Back