Mid West Diesel Nationals - June 30th

just got checked into the motel........had to pee on subs tire for good luck as i walked to my room

where is all the drinkin goin on after the races?

I heard a rumor this was the last NHRDA event in Minnesota and that NHRDA is done with Minnesota.

Is that true?

I've been the last two years. Last year as a spectator and this year as a racer. I admit there were not many trucks this year, maybe 25-30. I can't remember about last year but I think there were a lot more.

Did NHRDA put it on last year?

I didn't hear or see any advertising other than on here for this year. Either way it would be unfortunate to not have a NHRDA event here.

I heard they're moving it to Las Vegas next year. Oh, and they're going to do it Feb or March before the weather gets so dang hot.........

^^^ 100% Rumor ^^^

Vegas would be nice, but wrong region. I really doubt if NHRDA is back in Brainerd next year. Very low truck count and very few local trucks. And by that I mean within a three state area, most all the ones there travelled a fair distance. Really nice facility, it's too bad we can't get more interest. Pulling is way more popular in that country.
Do want to thank all the NHRDA folks. I also want to thank all my competitors for letting me win again.:D

Vegas would be nice, but wrong region. I really doubt if NHRDA is back in Brainerd next year. Very low truck count and very few local trucks. And by that I mean within a three state area, most all the ones there travelled a fair distance. Really nice facility, it's too bad we can't get more interest. Pulling is way more popular in that country.
Do want to thank all the NHRDA folks. I also want to thank all my competitors for letting me win again.:D

You're lucky my truck broke down. haha:evil j/k I was hoping to get to line up against you in an elimination round.
But I agree the facility is really nice, and we would have liked to see more competitors there. Regardless we had a good time.
Also wanted to give another thanks to the guys who towed me off the track and back to the pits. :bang

You're lucky my truck broke down. haha:evil j/k I was hoping to get to line up against you in an elimination round.
But I agree the facility is really nice, and we would have liked to see more competitors there. Regardless we had a good time.
Also wanted to give another thanks to the guys who towed me off the track and back to the pits. :bang

Hey Lynn it was great to meet you and thanks for driving the 14+ hours to come up and race. I'm sorry you broke it looks like the truck was running strong overall. What happened?

Was a good day of racing, Ken congrats on the win, kickin me out in semi finals lol. I placed 3rd in Super Diesel and Sportsman. Definitely too bad the truck count is down for this race, it's a really nice facility, would like to go back there again.

Hey, nice meeting/talking with you too. Yeah the drive was about 15-16hours, but it's not the farthest we've gone for a race. haha We're just happy we could make it out to help support the sport.
My transmission went "CLUNK" after about the 60' mark. We're thinking it is the intermediate shaft that broke. Luckily we have a winch on our trailer. haha Other than that, my truck was hooking and running well, just could have used another 3 passes out of it before it let go.

Hey, nice meeting/talking with you too. Yeah the drive was about 15-16hours, but it's not the farthest we've gone for a race. haha We're just happy we could make it out to help support the sport.
My transmission went "CLUNK" after about the 60' mark. We're thinking it is the intermediate shaft that broke. Luckily we have a winch on our trailer. haha Other than that, my truck was hooking and running well, just could have used another 3 passes out of it before it let go.

Well, get it together and hopefully we'll see you in Ennis. I'm hoping to have my regular truck back together by then as well. Jeff

Does anyone know who won the race between dirtymax and bullydog in the finals, and what there times were?

Was a good day of racing, Ken congrats on the win, kickin me out in semi finals lol. I placed 3rd in Super Diesel and Sportsman. Definitely too bad the truck count is down for this race, it's a really nice facility, would like to go back there again.

it was nice meeting you and the drinks afterwords, see you in woodburn? i know Ken will be there

Back