midsouth diesel pullers Oct 17

bluextc

Midsouth diesel pullers is having their last pull of the season Saturday night,October 17 at 7:00 pm. We would really like for everyone and anyone to come and participate. All of our rules are on the web site. midsouthdieselpullers.com

Yes,but we only use the farm for our pulls. The burtons don't have any dealings with the pull it self.

Thats great looking forward to see you there and anyone else that wants to come. Thanks Eddie

You Guys from Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama need to come join us we will have a great time

We should be there if everything goes right hopefully it will not rain like at bardwell lol although that's really the only reason why i won..........we might need directions

i'd like to but plans it to try and pull at battle of the bluegrass that nite. but things can change so i might be down.

It would be nice if the boys from Ky showed up to keep you in check Chase

Wish someone would my biggest competition is adam lol. Would be nice if some chesters show up

We may be down if work goes good n wife isnt in hospital having the little boy.
Also depends on the motor still being in my truck. So im gna be busy the next 3 to 4 weeks n pull truck might have to stay in the shed.