midsouth diesel pullers Oct 17

She doing good plus the baby is doing good. She had a doc app. Today but i didnt get to go beens work has me 4 hrs away from home at lawrenceburg ky. Ill get home friday nite around 9 that nite. Then i get to finish puttin my buddy dads truck back togather n get mine ready for pulls saterday. Sux that both place im looking at going to is 4 plus hrs from home.

i sure hope this pull don't get rained out like everything else has bin the last while

sorry guys we had to cancel the pull this weekend because the pits and parking area is flooded. This the second pull that has been canceled in 3 or 4years because of water problems but it happens. We are trying to get a good date in the next few weeks for a pull that might turn out to be good for a couple next year. Sorry but we are going to try better next year. I will keep ya'll informed of any more info. Thanks Eddie

What would be a good date next month for all of you kentucky and mississippi boys to come to pull here or real close to here. Let me know and we will try to set something up quick. Thanks Eddie

sorry guys we had to cancel the pull this weekend because the pits and parking area is flooded. This the second pull that has been canceled in 3 or 4years because of water problems but it happens. We are trying to get a good date in the next few weeks for a pull that might turn out to be good for a couple next year. Sorry but we are going to try better next year. I will keep ya'll informed of any more info. Thanks Eddie

its just depressin now started on this 09 6.7 and dont see the urge to put it together now since the pull is cancelled

Lets get something together and pull if we have to do it during the day or whatever we all still got at least one more pull left in us. I got land with high ground we could pull during the day when its not so cold and wont need lights whatever it takes to pull agian i never get enough

You want another pull, you got it December 5, 2009 @ 5:00 pm in Covington,Tn. More details to come. It does not have anything to do with Hill's sled.