midsouth diesel pullers Oct 17

Yea where at hospital now little guy want to show up 6 weeks early n doc trying to prevent it, we been here since 1pm yesterday. If we dont get down to pull before the year is out i'll be down when it starts back in the spring.

Yea where at hospital now little guy want to show up 6 weeks early n doc trying to prevent it, we been here since 1pm yesterday. If we dont get down to pull before the year is out i'll be down when it starts back in the spring.

hows the lil guy and hope u can make it

Well thought things was good left hospital round 1pm today in its now 12am n where back here from wife having contractions n chest pain. So way things are right now im done pulling for the year.

Last edited:
ill be there if my truck is done or not......hopefully it will be done though

Well thought things was good left hospital round 1pm today in its now 12am n where back here from wife having contractions n chest pain. So way things are right now im done pulling for the year.

Hang in there man. I was in your position many years ago and all things turned out good. We will keep ya'll in our prayers and look for ya'll next season if that is how it turns out. Keep us informed and hope the wife and little one is OK.

Heck yea we could use some more pullers may have some boys from woodlawn and tonys truck will be done and we can see if his daughter can still beat him lol

Id like to head down n pull but id like to pull at battle of the blue grass in paris ky. If wife is doing good n i get axle fixed n front end of truck i plan on pulling some where this weekend.

Whats a adress to the place where pulls are so i can look up travel time from marion ky. Why you say it will be more fun pulling with you guys.

Whats a adress to the place where pulls are so i can look up travel time from marion ky. Why you say it will be more fun pulling with you guys.

9716 hwy 72 michigan city,ms 38647 ,imagine the best pull ever with nothing but trucks and everyone treats u like family and the longest track ever