Mike Wood NX Mustang at the Texas Mile update!

JOHNBOY

ZF6 Sled Puller
Mike made his first pass. About 80% of fuel in the Dragweek tune up.
Ran 199.2MPH!

We our making some adjustments and try for 200! *nx*

Nice runs but at those speed he didn't get out of it much to only drop that little speed. At those speeds it drops like a rock if you get out of it. Just watch Nascar when someone losses the draft at Daytona........... without lifting they drop 10 MPH easy. On a single car pass any lifting drops big speed.

Nice runs but at those speed he didn't get out of it much to only drop that little speed. At those speeds it drops like a rock if you get out of it. Just watch Nascar when someone losses the draft at Daytona........... without lifting they drop 10 MPH easy. On a single car pass any lifting drops big speed.

Did I say he lifted At 3/4 mark?

He lifted. You can see it when you compare datalogs. I cant upload the video with my cell phone. You can see in the video. But why should I tell you? You already know. I am just the poor schmuck in Texas doing it. :bang

He lifted very close to the stripe. He drove through the stripe the first pass.

Greg just texted me... Mike ran 202.4 on the first pass this AM.

Congrats Mike!

Awesome job, whats the winds like there? I could only assume thier blowing 25-30 like its been here [ Kaufman Tx.] the past few days. That would concern me a bunch at 200+ mph. Great job.
Ryan

Awesome job, whats the winds like there? I could only assume thier blowing 25-30 like its been here [ Kaufman Tx.] the past few days. That would concern me a bunch at 200+ mph. Great job.
Ryan

Cross wind on and off. But the air was way better today.
Thanks again guys!

sorry i missed you guys this time.. work sucked. wish i could have been there drinking beers. would have been a blast.
Glad to hear he finally got his 200. only took a year!