Miss TS Outlaw 2011

Bye Now

Sponsor
Last year's Miss TS Outlaw contest was a big hit so we are planning on adding it as an annual part of TS Outlaw.

The winner of Miss TS Outlaw 2011 will appear in TS Performance advertisements and will be required to attend events throughout 2011. Rules will be up soon.

Pic of the top 3 from 2010, and the winner Miss Morgan Whitworth

Last edited:
I have not forgotten your commitment to me being lead judge. LOL

My offer to judge stands as always... LOL But seriously! I mean they are my age, so I'm used to looking at cute boys and think I could do a great job picking out the stars of the group!

Last edited by a moderator:
My offer to judge stands as always... LOL But seriously! I mean they are my age, so I'm used to looking at cute boys and think I could do a great job picking out the stars of the group!

Quoted for posterity......

Haha I was about to hit the quote button, but scrolled down and saw you already caught it.

I don't think Phil would be a good judge, you know with his preference for males over females. Bad idea Sheila!

Dude!!!!! Really!

LOL

Quoted for posterity......

Haha I was about to hit the quote button, but scrolled down and saw you already caught it.

LOL @ Danny.

:hehe:

"Last edited by imelmo; Today at 03:12 PM."

Nice job Danny!

Dude!!!!! Really!

LOL

Dang NINJA EDIT! Danny! LMAO bif:stab::doh:LOL:lolly:
I think that I should be made a judge for him doing that to me! LOL

Dang NINJA EDIT! Danny! LMAO bif:stab::doh:LOL:lolly:
I think that I should be made a judge for him doing that to me! LOL

Last year I was told if I ate a whole tray of Jalapenos they'd let me. They lied. LOL

I was front row right by them so I was happy!

Last year I was told if I ate a whole tray of Jalapenos they'd let me. They lied. LOL

I was front row right by them so I was happy!
You didn't win, and you didn't get second in that race either.... LOL
You gonna go get me some batteries for the camera flash again?