Miss TS Outlaw 2011

Guess I missed that! So Anthony since your gonna be at TS this year does that mean you and Dennis are gonna have your pedal 3 wheeler race?

Guess I missed that! So Anthony since your gonna be at TS this year does that mean you and Dennis are gonna have your pedal 3 wheeler race?

If they get me a big wheel I can fit on! No chance of beating that skinny little squirrel unless I have a custom big wheel! No chance I'm letting him smoke me out with a cigar on the big wheels!

If they get me a big wheel I can fit on! No chance of beating that skinny little squirrel unless I have a custom big wheel! No chance I'm letting him smoke me out with a cigar on the big wheels!

I fit on a stock Green Machine at 6'2", 260lbs. I raced THATPreston at the CompD race in Alabama with it. They're pretty stout. Just make sure you get the higher end one. :D

Put on a few lbs. 6'5" 260!! Think I will fit? Off topic off topic. We were talking about chicks here!!

Yeah, but you can pull lots of chics on a Green Machine! LOL

huffy-green-machine1.jpg

Last year's Miss TS Outlaw contest was a big hit so we are planning on adding it as an annual part of TS Outlaw.

The winner of Miss TS Outlaw 2011 will appear in TS Performance advertisements and will be required to attend events throughout 2011. Rules will be up soon.

Pic of the top 3 from 2010, and the winner Miss Morgan Whitworth

I would drink her bath water.
Brandon

Back