Miss TS Outlaw 2011

Jezz Phil, stare much?
set-72157624284687966

Last year's Miss TS Outlaw contest was a big hit so we are planning on adding it as an annual part of TS Outlaw.

The winner of Miss TS Outlaw 2011 will appear in TS Performance advertisements and will be required to attend events throughout 2011. Rules will be up soon.

Pic of the top 3 from 2010, and the winner Miss Morgan Whitworth

Owe nice! click on that!......... Dope!!!!!!! the women are still 3/4" tall in the new window that popped up LOL

Fail
Fail
Fail

:pop:

I thought so. Her boyfriend has a pulling out in Kentucky I think, he is over on KYDTR.

I thought so. Her boyfriend has a pulling out in Kentucky I think, he is over on KYDTR.

She goes to all the pulls. She is a great girl. After she won Miss TS Outlaw 2010 we made her a Fuel Girl so she has traveled alot with us the past year. She was in last years and this years Hooters calendar and also has done shoots for Maxim and Sports Illustrated.

Just keep Timbeaux off the mic during this and it will be fine no matter who is judging. I can't imagine Timbeaux with a few cocktails in him, a bunch of good lookin gals, and a MIC!!

Just keep Timbeaux off the mic during this and it will be fine no matter who is judging. I can't imagine Timbeaux with a few cocktails in him, a bunch of good lookin gals, and a MIC!!

Bet I could sell a Taco in a Bag or 2...

Back