Miss TS outlaw judge list

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
OK, I got word DIRECTLY from Sheila that I will be #1 judge. Dennis and Sheila both thought it was a good idea that I pick out the other judges. Bidding begins today.

OK, I got word DIRECTLY from Sheila that I will be #1 judge. Dennis and Sheila both thought it was a good idea that I pick out the other judges. Bidding begins today.

LOL, you should probably list your forms of acceptable payment, and if you offer financing. LOL

You know I'd make a great judge. :thankyou2:

As much as I say I should do it.......I suggest the first few active duty military members who will most recently be returning from overseas.

Only seems fair in my eyes

As much as I say I should do it.......I suggest the first few active duty military members who will most recently be returning from overseas.

Only seems fair in my eyes

That sounds like a good idea!

Because you sir are the Resident Coxpert. AKA cockchucker, likes men and so on!:hehe:

Dude look at my avatar....it says wow...Dean is a beautiful man :hehe:

Therefore, he is capable of judging nearly naked women :hehe:

Qualifications:

1. Must be single, (or have a very understanding and "open" relationship with your girl).

2. Have no problem being "manipulated, coaxed, conned, bribed, touched, taunted, teased, tortured, kissed, caressed, flashed, black mailed, winked at or nibbled on " by the contestants.

3. Have actually had sex before......with a woman!!!!!!

4. Have never been Convicted, (accused is ok), of any lude acts.

5. Be able to drink on a level commensurate with Cooler racing activities of previous TS races.

6. Know what cooler racing actually is.

7. Know what my favorite alcoholic beverage is and have it available.

and finally:

8. Realize that this is about finding a TS fuel girl, who has class, looks and intelligence to match the previous TS fuel girls and represents TS performance in a positive light.

your sig...

COMPETITIONDIESEL.COM
Bringing the best together
WWRD?

What Would Rico Do?.....LOL LOL LOL

We tried to convince him to make bracelets but he kept losing them. Wouldn't say where though... LOL

Something about a latex allergy. :doh: