Miss TS outlaw judge list

I feel like im SOL because i cant legally drink yet lmao.....fvck me!!

Qualifications:

1. Must be single, (or have a very understanding and "open" relationship with your girl).

2. Have no problem being "manipulated, coaxed, conned, bribed, touched, taunted, teased, tortured, kissed, caressed, flashed, black mailed, winked at or nibbled on " by the contestants.

3. Have actually had sex before......with a woman!!!!!!

4. Have never been Convicted, (accused is ok), of any lude acts.

5. Be able to drink on a level commensurate with Cooler racing activities of previous TS races.

6. Know what cooler racing actually is.

7. Know what my favorite alcoholic beverage is and have it available.

and finally:

8. Realize that this is about finding a TS fuel girl, who has class, looks and intelligence to match the previous TS fuel girls and represents TS performance in a positive light.

#1-3, no problemo...

#4 Not that I know of.

#5 I believe you have seen proof of this fact.

#6 I have towed the track into position, still have the mark on the cab to prove it!

#7 What did I show up with NYE?? Puh-lease...

#8 This could be hard to judge LOL LOL

There is a good chance this will be the most "Senior" set of judges to date. LOL

What's Tim's favorite beverage and brand?

Damnit. LOL Coors light?

You know I think it'd be worse if I knew the answer to that, cause I've never drank with with Tim.

You however, I know what you drink!

Last edited:
Qualifications:

1. Must be single, (or have a very understanding and "open" relationship with your girl).

2. Have no problem being "manipulated, coaxed, conned, bribed, touched, taunted, teased, tortured, kissed, caressed, flashed, black mailed, winked at or nibbled on " by the contestants.

5. Be able to drink on a level commensurate with Cooler racing activities of previous TS races.

and finally:

8. Realize that this is about finding a TS fuel girl, who has class, looks and intelligence to match the previous TS fuel girls and represents TS performance in a positive light.

1-3: I'm Good

4: nope

5: I think I can do that LOL

6: Still the undefeated champion!

7: I have been on the boat....

8: eeny meeny miny mo

I'm good to go with all of ur requirements. So u should probably pick me as a judge lol

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

Qualifications:

and finally:

I was the only Top Alcohol contestant in the cooler races. :D

And I'll bring some of this with me,

1734.gif

It's also Rico's and I's birthday weekend. :D

Last edited:
i think there should be a canadian on the judges board hehe, come on tim, i'll bring you gibsons

well Tim I would love to judge this with you guys but doubt I'll be able to make it this year.

If only billy was the original judge, we could probably all get elected by bribing with a case of shiner!:doh: