Miss TS outlaw judge list

I don't wanna speak for Tim as the final call is his but we have discussed the judges being some staff (cause we're dicks like that LOL) and some recently returned armed services members.
I don't know if that will hold...but that's the last plan I heard.

I don't wanna speak for Tim as the final call is his but we have discussed the judges being some staff (cause we're dicks like that LOL) and some recently returned armed services members.
I don't know if that will hold...but that's the last plan I heard.

Fine I guess Ill have to settle with going home with one of the fuel girls to my hotel again. :hehe:

You should pick me. I have always been an excellent judge of beauty, character, and willingness. Just don't give me any bourbon, the beauty and character go right out the window and willingness is all I need. :)

Well If I need to take up a spot I will. Besides military I meet the requirements. Plus I need to change the past of judging fat girls to fuel girls.

Well If I need to take up a spot I will. Besides military I meet the requirements. Plus I need to change the past of judging fat girls to fuel girls.

Maybe they should have a sammich eatin' contest too and you could judge that.?:rockwoot:

basement-horse-19549-1233352086-3.jpg

daily_picdump_530_640_87.jpg

Last edited:
Back