mod questions? power questions? options?

oh and hold it floored on the highway until you get to 150mph

id do turbo, 90hp sticks, no plate,mack rack plug,cut dv, &17* timing in let the smoke show begin!!!

Let us know the out come...

I like your thinking, only you left out the 4k's. Which in my opinion, need to be 5k's. 4k's are so last year! And maybe more timing, I think he needs to set his timing around 30* to work to perfection with those injectors.

and yeah, let us know the outcome

Last edited:
You can get your 4k springs, "maxxed out star screw", and your 100 fuel plate and gain nothing by these upgrades but some high egts. High egts and black smoke mean nothing, nada, zilch. There is a ton of power to be uncovered without spending a dime on ppump parts. Tune the pump you have now and you'll be surprised what you can have especially since you are trying to save your clutch. Why not spend the money from your injectors, springs, and fuel plate on a clutch first $.02

Buy a clutch and gauges first, always do supporting mods first, just my opinion. Also do the free mods such as afc mods, grind your plate, bump timing, retorque head bolts, and don't go blocking off your wastegate cuz you will murder the turbo. Don't go buy injectors until that's the limiting factor or bumb up to a stock Injector such as 215hp. There's a lot of tuning that you can do and makes a big difference in how it will run. Would you go buy a minivan if you were single? No so why buy bigger Injectors or other high dollar sh1t when you could probably reach your HP goal with a few mods. Hope I helped

Talk to Garmon's Diesel....big power on a budget, and they won't steer you wrong.

Back