Mopars at the Strip

cranked_dodge

Diesel Pro
I was just wondering if any one was planning on heading to Mopars to run on the 13-15th of April?
We were there a couple years ago and there was maybe 3 diesels running, we are running there this year again hope to see a few of you out there.

This is in my backyard, I guess I should break out my wallet for the entrance fee and go race the 95' Junker Mopar......

Newly tried to show up last year, they said get lost. It's a Chevy but still, more vehicles, the better. I see mopar and ovals at super chevy shows all the time. Oh well. I might run out an watch them run.....

Good luck! Dad always wanted to drag his little red to mopars at the strip but it's just so far. We are going to the first race in the new mega mopar series that's being put on by the same people who do super Chevy and fun ford race. It's in may in Ennis.

Thanks. Should be a fun time.

They have a Mopars vs. The world class there this year

Oooh! I might be making a trip!

Hey Will, still have those full cuts? MuahahahA

I have them, but I don't know if I want to help you rebuild your motor when they contribute to your pending melt-down!!!!

HA HA HA

I have them, but I don't know if I want to help you rebuild your motor when they contribute to your pending melt-down!!!!

HA HA HA

Psshht! It won't melt. It'll just got faster with my new found fuel pressure!

Now if I were to run your 7x.010 with the same timing and full cuts I bet the pistons would get goopy fast. LOL

I will be there again this year, Ive been going to that event for the past five years and its always unpredictable with other diesels showing up. I think in 09 their was more than ten trucks racing and last year their was maybe one aside from me. Looking foward to seeing more out this year!

So if I read the rules correctly, it's $75 to enter the truck class, but Friday and Saturday are just qualifying and eliminations are Sunday?

I can't make it Friday or Sunday but Saturday is looking good. Now, should I trailer the Junker over there, or drive it 6 miles on slicks?????? Better trailer it!

I can make it Friday and Saturday, I will probably end up driving back to St. George for Friday night though.

This weekend should be fun hahah

[ame]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jliNKXEeE4c&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

They only let us run ONCE yesterday. Really fun to go hang out with my friends, and just have a good time watching some awesome cars!

I ran a 12.79 at 103 with a 1.76 60ft

A buddy of mine (Robert Classen - prior division champion and multi-time track champion bracket racer) is down there, I told him to look for Aaron's pit and say hi. Robert's easy to spot, he's about 6'6".

Guys, when I woke up and saw the rain Saturday morning, I decided to not load up and head out to the race.

Ouch Spence, $75 for one run plus all the travel expense! I should have called you so you could come by and take a joy ride in the Junker, I only live about 6 miles from the track.

Guys, when I woke up and saw the rain Saturday morning, I decided to not load up and head out to the race.

Ouch Spence, $75 for one run plus all the travel expense! I should have called you so you could come by and take a joy ride in the Junker, I only live about 6 miles from the track.

There were 9 sec cars hooking up and pulling wheelies so the track was ok. I kept looking around for you but I figured if you had seen the rain you weren't going to come down.

It was actually 85 dollars to get in since I didn't register online. Sort of a waste but I had lots of fun watching an bsing with another 12 valve guy, he thought I was full of it when I told him I ran 12's hahah and at the end of the day I had convinced him to take the tow hitch bumper and air filter off. Only to find out we only got one run for that day. LOL

Joyriding in the junker would have been fun! Actually riding in something that has power! According to the compd calculator I'm making 485 at the wheels. I know that's not right cause it sure pulls harder than a 480 hp truck! Ha

There were 9 sec cars hooking up and pulling wheelies so the track was ok. I kept looking around for you but I figured if you had seen the rain you weren't going to come down.

It was actually 85 dollars to get in since I didn't register online. Sort of a waste but I had lots of fun watching an bsing with another 12 valve guy, he thought I was full of it when I told him I ran 12's hahah and at the end of the day I had convinced him to take the tow hitch bumper and air filter off. Only to find out we only got one run for that day. LOL

Joyriding in the junker would have been fun! Actually riding in something that has power! According to the compd calculator I'm making 485 at the wheels. I know that's not right cause it sure pulls harder than a 480 hp truck! Ha

Put some delivery valves in that truck and your estimation of over 480hp will come true quick! That truck runs CLEAN :evil

Put some delivery valves in that truck and your estimation of over 480hp will come true quick! That truck runs CLEAN :evil

I like it that way! Nice and clean! Although I know the faster I get the less clean it will be. Oh well hahah