Moroso October 18th & 19th event Postponed

NHRDA

The October race at Moroso Motorsports Park has been postponed. As you may or may not know, they have been shut down the better part of the year for multimillion dollar renovations. With the various storms that have affected South Florida they are 2-3 weeks behind schedule and will not be ready in time. We do not have a makeup date scheduled as of yet, however We will be working feverishly to get another date scheduled as soon as we can.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please stay tuned for further information.

NHRDA Staff

The October race at Moroso Motorsports Park has been postponed. As you may or may not know, they have been shut down the better part of the year for multimillion dollar renovations. With the various storms that have affected South Florida they are 2-3 weeks behind schedule and will not be ready in time. We do not have a makeup date scheduled as of yet, however We will be working feverishly to get another date scheduled as soon as we can.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please stay tuned for further information.

NHRDA Staff
O-MAN:doh:

I turned down Dolphin box tickets, a bachler party to Vegas and a 1 year old birthday party.

Looks like the 1 year old party is ON!! LOL

Absolutely out of our hands guys.... :(

But stay tuned, we may have some info soon that will brighten your day :evil

I spent the better part of the day in contact with the track. I will also be looking at some other options tomorrow. I hope to have some direction for everyone by the end of the week.

Trust me, I did not want this even more than you guys!

I will also be looking at some other options tomorrow. I hope to have some direction for everyone by the end of the week.

Please let us know soon. If its at another track I will need to get baby sitter lined up.

It would be cool to be one the first to run the new track at Moroso.

I am working on it ..... Outside chance that I might be able to get into Gainesville for the same weekend. However it would only be a 1 day event.

I hope to know something tomorrow.

Oh boy....not sure if I have the funds to do Gainsville again. Well lets see what happens.

I am working on it ..... Outside chance that I might be able to get into Gainesville for the same weekend. However it would only be a 1 day event.

I hope to know something tomorrow.

Is Orlando out of the question? I have only been there once, but from what I could tell it was nice. Seems pretty central to everyone as well.

Last edited:
Orlando would be nice...thats were we (Diesel Addiction) will be the first few days that we come down.

Ya....I would be down with Orlando. I could bring the kids and sleep at Kurts house. :Cheer: