Moroso October 18th & 19th event Postponed

anybody thought about bradenton....pretty decent facility and i live 10 mi from there too!!! ahem....

no it 1/4..but they do run 1/8 mi events there also...why dont you care? yer close enuff

I think Orlando sounds awesome and would be a great place because of its central location like everyone else said. Just my 2¢.

Bradenton was not enthused about having a Diesel event I had heard.

oh yea..fergot the link..we race there alot. local boys run good there.

wrongway can give ya the whole scoop on it..garys been there lotta times

I'm just ready to make to make the long haul to Fla. from NC and without a set date I have nothing to look forward too :(

I think Orlando would be great, prep maybe not so much, but its central to a lot from up here, but also down south. I do like Gainesville, but that's not fair to the people far down south.

The pickings are slim as most of the tracks are winding down for the year. I have one date from Gainesville that might work. Still waiting to hear from Orlando.

Call 'em up! I can't stand the suspense! :D I'm ready to blister some asphalt!

We can head back up to G-ville and close down that TGIF again. DAMN!!!! That was a good night. But Orlando would be nice since its he backyard for me.

I have a date that I want at Orlando, I am waiting to hear back from them. If not then it will be at Gainesville.

Heck yes! Orlando would be awesome. What date are you looking at for Orlando?

Gainesville Raceway rocks! South Ga. Motorsports park is cool too.
Orlando Speedworld...ehh Notsomuch.

Back