Moroso October 18th & 19th event Postponed

I sold the black dually and the 06. I've now got a pimped out kodiak to pull the camaro next year. For now, I'll be racing my 94 dodge 2500. It should run decent.. Gonna go make a couple baseline passes tonight. Then gonna do some more additions and lose some weight for next week..

Are u kidding. You can't drive 5 hours. I wish we had diesel events around here that were within 5 hours. 12 hours min to anything that resembles a diesel event

I'm just pissed off thats all. If I knew I had no chance in hell to win this wouldn't bother me any.

If the race was in Orlando I would be able to swing the three hour drive but what can I do.

Are u kidding. You can't drive 5 hours. I wish we had diesel events around here that were within 5 hours. 12 hours min to anything that resembles a diesel event

This is why I moved out of Montreal and came to Florida. If your in the Ft. Lauderdale area stop in for a beer.

Fantastic...one week before Thanksgiving. Does this make any sense? How are we going to get to a Saturday race at 10 am with a 5 hour drive?

Looks like my second place is up for grabs. Can I donate my points to a fellow racer?
O STOP BI##H-N i'll take your points that puts me in second. killer:rockwoot::rockwoot::woohoo:

I don't understand. You'll drive 3 hours but not 5. Is it the fuel price or days off.

i don't think my 300k mile rings will last till the 22nd...two days with the new setup and smoking like crazy!

I don't understand. You'll drive 3 hours but not 5. Is it the fuel price or days off.

I can't take any days off with this economy. That being said I would have to leave at 3:00 am to get to the 10 am race. Not a bad idea but I have a dinner party that night with some big shots. So even if I got taken out in the first round I still couldn't make it home in time.

I'm done *****in. I hope you all have a good time. Make me proud Kurt and win it all. It looks like Rich (3rd) will not be attending.

I can't take any days off with this economy. That being said I would have to leave at 3:00 am to get to the 10 am race. Not a bad idea but I have a dinner party that night with some big shots. So even if I got taken out in the first round I still couldn't make it home in time.

I'm done *****in. I hope you all have a good time. Make me proud Kurt and win it all. It looks like Rich (3rd) will not be attending.
shambo has got it in the bag!! only you two would make it a race for me i need to work for it!

hey i still have a shot if i ever get my trans fixed lol

I'm about 30 min north of the track, & I have 2acres of parking space, & a chitload of extention cords & outlets available to any Comp D members who would like to park a camper, or tent, before or after the race. PM for directions.

It might be my trans on on its way to suncoast as we speak. so it is possible that ill be running at sunday funday on the 9th of novenber. Are you getting worried that ill take you out again shambo?