Moroso October 18th & 19th event Postponed

We are working on this, I had talks with a few local tracks Friday while I was in AZ. We are having a hard time coming up with something that works for everyone. Please be patient. I hope to have something for everyone soon

Chris

Thanks for the update... the only problem is I hope you give us more than a week notice so we can get everything together and head down that way.

Thanks for the update... the only problem is I hope you give us more than a week notice so we can get everything together and head down that way.
I will not pick a date that don't give us at least 3 weeks to prep. It would not be fair to anyone. Even 3 weeks is a little short notice but its manageable.

wait till the end of nov, by then i might have enough days off to make the trip down there

I will not pick a date that don't give us at least 3 weeks to prep. It would not be fair to anyone. Even 3 weeks is a little short notice but its manageable.

Thats cool buddy. I can deal with that...gives me time to get the Diesel Addiction LB7 Dmax back together:woohoo:

Nothing yet ..... With the announcement yesterday, I don't know whats up. It's no longer Moroso ..... Its PBIR Palm Beach International Raceway

New name? What does this change? New owners? Curiosity....

Maybe we should rent a bar out and all get drunk. Something different.

Bars are always fun :D but seriously any idea on a round about date for the event yet?

PBIR (aka Moroso) will not be open until November 9th now.

I talked with both Orlando and Gainesville today again. They are both trying to find a date that works. I should know something in the next few days, I hope.

Something will work out soon. I wish you guys had some races in the middle of the continent.

We will sir, I promise ........ Looking at a few tracks in TX, AZ, OK, LA etc for next year.

PST John make room in your in-box please

PBIR (aka Moroso) will not be open until November 9th now.

I talked with both Orlando and Gainesville today again. They are both trying to find a date that works. I should know something in the next few days, I hope.

so who do i need to talk to at gainesville raceway to butter them up.

I would like to see Orlando. Gainsville is one hell of a long ride. Orlando is more central for a short notice race. What ever you can do.

Then again the 9th isn't that far away. It would be nice to re-open this track.

Back