Moroso October 18th & 19th event Postponed

I could handle Orlando...Gainsville is a long haul...Plus we can all stay at Kurts house.

Yea Matt, if you want that time slip, you're gonna have to go to the tower to get it :poke:

LOL

I sure hope we get enough time to plan for this trip. Could we get some kind of date? Anything?

Yeah ill be pissed if its the same weekend as the hunting trip i just planned :poke: :D

The long awaited reschedule of the Division 4 finals had been finalized.

November 22nd, 2009 10:00AM – 4:00PM at Gainesville Raceway.
Pro1 & Pro2 Brackets $35.00 Super Street & Pro Street $45.00

Posters will b out later today.

This will be a one-day double points race. We look forward to seeing everyone at the track!

ill hafta read bout it here....gainseville......save the details for me gary

comon man that aint right.....what pit crew....all i do is change the tires from the 35's....maybe thats why its so slow huh?

Fantastic...one week before Thanksgiving. Does this make any sense? How are we going to get to a Saturday race at 10 am with a 5 hour drive?

Looks like my second place is up for grabs. Can I donate my points to a fellow racer?

Fantastic...one week before Thanksgiving. Does this make any sense? How are we going to get to a Saturday race at 10 am with a 5 hour drive?

Looks like my second place is up for grabs. Can I donate my points to a fellow racer?

:kick: Oh WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Get over it Pete. :hehe:WW