Carnage013.jpg

Carnage 007.jpg

Carnage 008.jpg

Carnage 009.jpg

Carnage 010.jpg

Carnage 011.jpg

Last edited:
Damn man...do you have to outdo everybody on EVERYTHING ? LOL

Now that I have looked more at the motor I cant believe I drove it off the track.Motor didnt die until I hit the key.

Last edited:
Wow. Mucho carnage amigo. Gonna have to pull a lot of wires to pay for that baby! :D

Well I guess that's one way to relieve excess pressure in the block. HAHA. What do you think caused it?

BgBlDodge said:
Well I guess that's one way to relieve excess pressure in the block. HAHA. What do you think caused it?

The cause was too much timing and stupidity on my part.I had a stack I had been trying and knew it was a bad combo for the injectors I run,but I was having other issues that day and decided "what the hell" lets try it.

Ahh yes. The "I don't care if it breaks I'm gonna run it and see what it's like" attitude. That would be the cause of the fuel in my oil as well. HAHA.

Holy Crap!

Nice air-cooled Cummins you got there. What was the failure exactly? Piston let go from too many RRrrrsss?

The 6th picture from the top is whats left of the #4 piston.It was still in the cylinder when we pulled the head.I believe the piston broke at launch due to heat.

Last edited by a moderator:
cummins engineers would love that!
you oughtta post a pic of the cam in the cam thread, for whoever doesnt see this.
RC you seem to be the exception to everything, in good and bad ways

That’s what happens if you don’t stay at a Holliday Inn Express....

WOW.......

At least when you did it....you did it in grandiose fashion!

Harness said:
Was that a 6.7?

No its a 5.9 and when it started coming apart it was fuel only,the nitrous came in briefly before I could figure out what was happening.