Image00003.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Image00004.jpg
    Image00004.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 94
originally a 7.3 idi turbo and e40d but after scattering two motors in 6 months I went with a 460 and zf5 till I got my 12v built. (4yrs later)

I see you have a reverse shackle kit on the front axle. I put one on my old 96 F350 CC. I loved how my truck drove and the ride quality improved tremendously. The fun is just beginning for you I see. I am in the process of putting a p pumped 12 valve NV4500 in my 77 F250 hiboy.

mine made a big difference also. I'm also putting duel shock hoops on the front. If I'm lucky Aaron over at HD Fabrication will want to use the truck as a jig to build a rear airbag kit.

pics of the studs and head oringed.

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 84
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 85
got tranny and transfer case installed along with the front core support. Going to try and final position drive line and start building mounts again tomarrow.

Glad to hear your making Progress.. a Cummins swap is something i've wanted to do, but never could find a decent cummins when i had the extra cash

yeah finding good ones are getting harder since they are so popular now.

Ok gor intercooler mounted, temporarily built a set of lower motor mounts, tranny mount in, shortend the rear driveshaft 5 in and installed, put vacuum pump and powersteering pump in, and started 4" exhaust. Long day and still not as far as I would like to be. Try and post some pics tomarrow. So far I Have clearance on my rear valve cover, clearance on the exhaust,( may have to wrap upper pipe cause its so close to fire wall) and clearanace on the a/c compressor. Was able to use the dodge a/c condencer by bending the lines just a scoochy. I hope to start the truck tomarrow but not holding my breath.:bang

Looks good u are makin. Better head way than I am. I talked to brayden at fleece perfmance and he is still workin on a controller for my 6.7 turbo

We tested 03-05 Common Rail HE351 controllers with exhaust braking function on Friday and everything is working perfectly.

Looks good u are makin. Better head way than I am. I talked to brayden at fleece perfmance and he is still workin on a controller for my 6.7 turbo

sorry for the confusion for my 89 ford cummins conversion with a 12valve motor is what i am waitin for will8 do u tow alot u might be intrested in the same setup to for the jakebrake :rockwoot:

Just run a 6.7. Turbo and manifold it will fit in there better than the regular manifold off a truck.