my current project

12mm or 13mm pump? I didn't see an external gate. That internal gate flows enough to keep the hp turbo from over speeding?

Last edited:
I ported the heck out of the wastegates for test purpose. It seems to work really well as I'm holding 75psi now.I am running a 12mm as of right now.we are trying to talk Dave into a 14mm.

IMG_20111023_180013.jpg

IMG_20111023_180310.jpg

I ported the heck out of the wastegates for test purpose. It seems to work really well as I'm holding 75psi now.I am running a 12mm as of right now.we are trying to talk Dave into a 14mm.

14mm?

14 is way to big for drag racing.lol.I am not clearing up at 80psi with my 12 so nitrous here I come.

Your in Colorado too. What's your timing at. That makes a huge difference. With my old setup. The 66/74/14 over s480 1.32 ar at 22 degrees it smoked quite a bit more then at 30(even at 80 psi) It ran way better at 30. My pump is a maxxed out 12mm Scheid pump. I'm doing a 13mm pump with a quick rate cam. They are a lot more crisp and at the same flow rate as a 12mm they make more power and smoke less. I don't have any experience with a 14mm though.

lookin good mark when i get mine running ill have to come back and take a ride

cut coils in the front. took some leafs out of rear and the blocks.

afe air filter

let me know randy when your in town.hows your truck coming?

Your in Colorado too. What's your timing at. That makes a huge difference. With my old setup. The 66/74/14 over s480 1.32 ar at 22 degrees it smoked quite a bit more then at 30(even at 80 psi) It ran way better at 30. My pump is a maxxed out 12mm Scheid pump. I'm doing a 13mm pump with a quick rate cam. They are a lot more crisp and at the same flow rate as a 12mm they make more power and smoke less. I don't have any experience with a 14mm though.

i change my timing constantly.right now its at 25. i havent tried 30 yet. ill have to check it out. my pump is pretty much equvilent to yours. what is your gov set at. i have no gov on mine it will fuel till she blows. i mean it has a gov assembly but its been worked over so it will fuel till 5+.i have access to a 13mm pump but im still having fun with this one. my buddy has a 13mm built by the same guy running II biggest injector he could get for the 13mm and it fuels way nasty. he is running tripple ht3bs and pegs the 100 boost gauge like nothing. good times for sure.

i change my timing constantly.right now its at 25. i havent tried 30 yet. ill have to check it out. my pump is pretty much equvilent to yours. what is your gov set at. i have no gov on mine it will fuel till she blows. i mean it has a gov assembly but its been worked over so it will fuel till 5+.i have access to a 13mm pump but im still having fun with this one. my buddy has a 13mm built by the same guy running II biggest injector he could get for the 13mm and it fuels way nasty. he is running tripple ht3bs and pegs the 100 boost gauge like nothing. good times for sure.

Mine will fuel to 5+ also. It started out a Scheid 5k. I havent had good luck with industrial injection but some people swear by them and seem to have really good luck. I've got a custom set of injectors coming from MJ tool fab(monster pump mike). I haven't seen anything mike built that wasn't top notch.
You must have some pretty bad a$$ injectors in that thing. What are you running?
3 ht3b's? Damn sounds nasty!

i think he is running the superdragon flows or extreme dragon flows.yeah he lights those 3bs like no other.and man do they scream!mike is a good dude just way over his head in work and keeping up with people demands. i would like to run his new converter.

His converter/flexplate/ input shaft setup is awesome. That's what I'm doing if I break my trans. It seems to be holding up but who knows how long. Trying to run 10's with a 7000# truck breaks everything(swole). Lol

i think he is running the superdragon flows or extreme dragon flows.yeah he lights those 3bs like no other.and man do they scream!mike is a good dude just way over his head in work and keeping up with people demands. i would like to run his new converter.

Housing sizes on the 3b's? Sounds cool

hes running the dual vein housing which is a 26cm on top of two 23cm housing single vein.

yeah last time i weighed my truck it weighed in at 6400. i have lost a bunch more weight sense then so i need to get it back to the scales and see what it is now. 10s are my goal for next year.

hes running the dual vein housing which is a 26cm on top of two 23cm housing single vein.

yeah last time i weighed my truck it weighed in at 6400. i have lost a bunch more weight sense then so i need to get it back to the scales and see what it is now. 10s are my goal for next year.

Pics of his setup, possibly?

I didn't know that thing was a manual. I did the same swap last summer. I did a 47rh. What trans did you go with?

Back