My drive pressure numbers

I dont know if this makes a difference. But I thought I remember reading a post and joefarmer said that your good till about 1:1.5 on the drive pressures.

trik396 said:
Sootman, why is your drive pressure so much lower than mine. I'm running a Silver 64 turbo.

I also have a donaldson 4" straight-thru muffler... Any ideas?[/Qe

I know the bullet is suppose to be efficent to 70psi. I'm not up on my turbo lingo, but II says the Bullet is good for at least 150cfm more depending on engine flow. Do you have an aftermarket exhaust manifold? I have a ported ATS. 5" exhaust would probably help. I picked up boost with the banks high ram and heater delete. I'm still running the factory intercooler everybody seems to think doesn't work. $.02

sootman said:
Got any price quotes on it yet?:pop:

Didn't even ask! Got to see it on Wicked's truck while I was in Salt Lake, looked cool with the big foot flange. Seemed to work fine on a C/R!

Jim

Tony I would love to help out but yeah there is a bit of a distance problem.

Sootman, I have an 05, I guess I should fill out my sig, but its nothin special, just a tst/smarty beta/mp8 SPS 66, sprung 3600 DD 5" straight pipe and a few other odds and ins.

The Silver 71 kina interest me. I have heard about it but never an hard facts, just hear say. Doesent the K31 have a 71.8mm compressor? I know its 2.8"s but whats that in mms? I wonder with the bigger turbine and similar compressor size how these two turbos would compare in everday driving?

Sootman, I have the ats manifold but it's not ported... I thought about it but didn't have the time at the time....:doh:

wap said:
Tony I would love to help out but yeah there is a bit of a distance problem.

Sootman, I have an 05, I guess I should fill out my sig, but its nothin special, just a tst/smarty beta/mp8 SPS 66, sprung 3600 DD 5" straight pipe and a few other odds and ins.

The Silver 71 kina interest me. I have heard about it but never an hard facts, just hear say. Doesent the K31 have a 71.8mm compressor? I know its 2.8"s but whats that in mms? I wonder with the bigger turbine and similar compressor size how these two turbos would compare in everday driving?

2.5" is 70mm, so a little bigger. I might be interested in the Silver 71 because the SB66 isn't cleaning up my economy tune! Anybody interested in a SB with 5,000 miles on it?

sootman said:
2.5" is 70mm, so a little bigger. I might be interested in the Silver 71 because the SB66 isn't cleaning up my economy tune! Anybody interested in a SB with 5,000 miles on it?

If you get a Silver 71, that means that me and Kyle have to get one too!!! :rockwoot: LOL

yfz04drt said:
Im with ya Phil. Something else to buy.:rockwoot:

Is it bad that I have 0 miles on my SilverBullet 66 and already looking at a Silver 71? LOL

:hehe: I dont even have injectors yet and im lookin bigger. Youll love the Bullet. I wouldnt give mine up for anything and I just have the TripleDog.:ft:

Smokem said:
Characteristic of a HDP turbine, it means wastegate it to 45psi.

What is hdp and is that the turbine being used in the silver bullet line?