Run What You Brung Challange
Diesel Outlaw Race Pro-Tree Event
Brought to you by Grand Rock Truck Exhaust Systems

Sponsored by: CompetionDiesel.com
FTEDiesel.com
DiscountPowerParts.com
TI Dyno and Tuning​

When: August 5th 2007

Where: Thompson Drag Raceway Park http://www.thompsonracewaypark.com/images_s/history/history.html

Time: Gates open at 9 am

Admission: 20$ (Car and Driver)
10$ (spectator)

$1000 purse paying 1st-4th places.

1st place wins $500 plus a 2hr dyno session courtesy of Grand Rock and TI Dyno
2nd place wins $300 courtesy of CompetitionDiesel.com
3rd and 4th place wins $100 each courtesy of FTEDiesel.com and DiscountPowerParts.com

There will also be a Burn out Competition, with a chance to win a trophey!!

I hope some of the North East boys can make this event! Should be a good time, with lots of good people! Best of all, you can win some cash $$$ :rockwoot:

cool, the more we get out there this year, the better it will be for us next year!

Dieselcopy.jpg

joefarmer said:
Is this brackets or heads-up?

I'm thinkin' we're going to do Heads up for this one. The one next year will have more classes, but we need a good showing for this one first.

Have you guys given any thought to bracket?
I know you really want heads-up and that's fine, totally your call.
I know I for one might actually try to show up and race if it was bracket style. I don't have a chance head's-up. I know I'm at least a couple seconds slower than others, at best...

I thank you guys would have a lot be better turn out if you went with bracket racing. If you get a couple of the faster trucks to say they are coming, a lot of guys will pay the $10 to watch insted of the $20 to go out and have some fun and a chance to win some money you could do somthing like huckstorf diesel does and pay $100 for the fastest truck that run

I understand that it is hard to change with allready talking with you sponser and makeing the fliers up that it would be hard to change.

we should be able to make it eather way hopefuly with some new sticks to ry by then George.

I don't think I would need to change the payouts, but maybe bracket racing would be a smart thing to do, if it will bring more trucks out. I'm just tryin' like hell to make this lil' race big...that way next year we can go all out with different classes, and stuff like that. Maybe Timmy will chime in, with his 2 cents...

If it'll only be heads up racing, I can't justify the fuel, lodging, food, etc if there will be low 11 and 10 second trucks. I'm sure others will feel the same.

Double J said:
If it'll only be heads up racing, I can't justify the fuel, lodging, food, etc if there will be low 11 and 10 second trucks. I'm sure others will feel the same.

I need to talk with 2 people, but I'm thinking we will do a bracket race instead of the original plan of heads up. The idea behind this event is to show the track owners that there are enough trucks to have a full event next year, with maybe a sled pull to go along with it. Remeber this event is piggy backing with the Ford VS Gm race going on that weekend...I belive the race's will start at 1pm. Gates open at 9am.

Back