N.J. Diesel Truckin Nationals- This weekend......

Sorry to see you didn't get to make some passes. I hear that things as of friday were beginning to look a bit dark for our friend. And all I can say is that he is among the greatest people I have had the opportunity to know, alongside yourself, Jeff. Wish I could have made it to the show. Maybe next year, the twins will be interested in going and we can all be there together.

DieselB59 said:
Sorry to see you didn't get to make some passes. I hear that things as of friday were beginning to look a bit dark for our friend. And all I can say is that he is among the greatest people I have had the opportunity to know, alongside yourself, Jeff. Wish I could have made it to the show. Maybe next year, the twins will be interested in going and we can all be there together.

I did honestly feel bad about not running his rig.

But those issues that I stated, were really starting to weigh on me...

Had I had a bit more time to prepare I would have retorqued the head myself, installed a f/p gauge, and gone to Island Dragway to smack the tree with his truck.

I just couldn't accept possibly calling our buddy up with the news of a broken truck. Given the state he was in, I thought that would further bring him down. He understood, but he was still depressed.

I hope he gets well enough to drive again, if not I will be there for him, if he needs it. And next time we'll have more time to prepare for battle. :evil

Next years E-Town Diesel Nats will be the one to attend fer sho!!!:woohoo: I hear a new Pro Mod Team will be out there!!:lolly: :evil :evil :evil

Back