NADm Announces: Diesel Motorsport Hall of Fame.

I know if it weren't for watchin stacey pull for yrs and mitchell I wouldn't be pullin in this class! And what about them 2 and scheids and haisley for doing this for yrs and every year raising the bar in technology! They went every where in the U.S for nothing but to spread the diesel truck popularity!

Although it wasnt ten years ago you were the first truck to ever pull in Bowling Green at the NTPA nationals as far as I know.

I know if it weren't for watchin stacey pull for yrs and mitchell I wouldn't be pullin in this class! And what about them 2 and scheids and haisley for doing this for yrs and every year raising the bar in technology!

They went every where in the U.S for nothing but to spread the diesel truck popularity!

well ...nothing, and to sell a boatload of parts!!!!:hehe:

there is another guy that i can think of Jason Niehiser for logan ohio had a black 94 or 95 dodge has pulled that thing for years and still does had a win with the old girl three weeks ago in logan i think

One of the first 24 valves to win a big show- Dale Factor.

Speaking of wins, big shows, and 24 valves, Larry Crawford.

How bout Larry Crawford? Only guy I know to haul a camper to Scheids with his pulling truck. Unhook, win a few classes. Hook back up to his camper and head home.

:hehe:How bout Dave Radzierez? Hes done a lot in the sport. Big Bad Dodge, biggest magazine whhore.

I nomanate Brian Block and along with Larry Craford and Jeff Strothkamp those 2 have each won Schied's 2yr's in a row boothe 24v.

Early drag race trucks/guys - who were they?

Bentz?
Scheid?
Layden?
Garmon?
Stuckey?

We're talking 90's!

I nomanate Brian Block and along with Larry Craford and Jeff Strothkamp those 2 have each won Schied's 2yr's in a row boothe 24v.

yeah jeff Strothkamp comes to mine when you talk about missouri pulling as well... Him Jahnsen and Cole were the ones that got me into this just watching them.

yeah jeff Strothkamp comes to mine when you talk about missouri pulling as well... Him Jahnsen and Cole were the ones that got me into this just watching them.

Ya but it goes back even a bit before Jahnsen and Cole. I think Crawford was the first real diesel puller here. Out of that gang there was Ray Gullet, Jeremy Homeyer, and Strothkamp. Cole and Jahnsen came on after them. Crawford was right before all of them. Jeremy and Crawford battled it out for a while. Then Ray started running alot and Strothkamp as well. Strothkamp just stepped it up a quicker than the rest. Hell I went with Jeremy and watched him run a 12.9? in an extended cab long bed 6 speed with a vp44 a long a$$ time ago. That was after he decided clutches and things to sled pull was getting WAY to expensive. He won the dyno event at Muncie with 7?? hp on a vp as well. That was unheard of then also. But the pioneer to them all here in MO was Larry Crawford.

Ya but it goes back even a bit before Jahnsen and Cole. I think Crawford was the first real diesel puller here. Out of that gang there was Ray Gullet, Jeremy Homeyer, and Strothkamp. Cole and Jahnsen came on after them. Crawford was right before all of them. Jeremy and Crawford battled it out for a while. Then Ray started running alot and Strothkamp as well. Strothkamp just stepped it up a quicker than the rest. Hell I went with Jeremy and watched him run a 12.9? in an extended cab long bed 6 speed with a vp44 a long a$$ time ago. That was after he decided clutches and things to sled pull was getting WAY to expensive. He won the dyno event at Muncie with 7?? hp on a vp as well. That was unheard of then also. But the pioneer to them all here in MO was Larry Crawford.

I remember seeing Crawford, probably before you could drive!

I remember seeing Crawford, probably before you could drive!

Yep or right around the time I could drive. Jeremy was a good buddy of mine and I am pretty sure his was more towards my senior or junior year in school.

Yep or right around the time I could drive. Jeremy was a good buddy of mine and I am pretty sure his was more towards my senior or junior year in school.

I should have said of legal age to drive.

yeah Stothkamp and them guys really got guys like me Dane and tyrel really into pulling even though me and Dane kinda had a run in with jeff at Washington a few years ago I still think very highly of them guys they brought missouri pulling to a whole new level now Matt's kinda taking over and bringing missouri pulling back to the mainstream!

Drag Racing

I vote for(Richard) Maddog! I was told about that truck before I ever heard about a fast diesel. That truck was bad ass back then and i'm sure it still is. Jeff

I vote for(Richard) Maddog! I was told about that truck before I ever heard about a fast diesel. That truck was bad ass back then and i'm sure it still is. Jeff

LOL Him and Casey at Wide Open were making HP on ford motors back in the day that some still haven't obtained......Then when he went cummins it was over.......

Still remember Maddog's run at edge breaks the truck WELL before the 1/8th and coasts through to a 11.18 at 97 miles an hour.....Coasts by the guy he is racing, and gets the fastest time of the event......LOL

As well Casey at WOP running 12.4 in his Crewcab....And his Pulls at Bullydog were pretty impressive too....lol