NADM at RPMFest-May 30,31.

I live in LaPorte County, we are on Central time. I drive by the fairgrounds every day, man they have alot of work to get done in a week.

James
RSD

Ya I checked on that. I think the track is going in a different spot than what we spoke of. Dont think it will be on the round track like we discussed. Total different location. From what I here its gonna be real nice set up. :rockwoot:

With the break in the weather, the new track has come along nicely.

Drove to the track this evening to take a pic or two, they haven't really touched the track since they tore the old concrete padded stage down several months ago. I'm sure they will be busting balls this week.

It is nice to see the new stands going up, we have had the same old wooden bleachers for as long as I can remember. That'll be a great thing for the city to pull in outdoor concerts and events too.

007.jpg

006.jpg

is this event going to be a joke??????????? more rain this week

The Monster truck guys aren't complaining, I've been following them.

If it is, everybody hate House, he got us involved!!!:kick::hehe:

If we get a weather break, it will be fine, first time event, will have some start up pains, but with us and Lowrys on the sled, our portion will go fine.

blame me, i did give nadm the info to get involved lol

The Diesels must meet the safety requirements for their HP level,/turbo size, Gassers must have blankets, shields, etc.

Open HP but not open safety.

Good thing you brought that up House, because on the Jamboree schedule for Springfield, in June, they have it listed as NADM OPEN, what it means by that, is its open to all NADM Diesel pullers, not an invitational like Indy.

1:00 pm central.

We'd like to have everything teched and lined up and ready to pull by 1:00.

Registration for all classes will close after the first one is complete.

May 29 Friday
Abundant sunshine. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the low 50s.
May 30 Saturday
More sun than clouds. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 50s.
May 31 Sunday
Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the low 60s

whats the rule on golf carts and atvs in the pits and at rpm fest?

also whats it cost to get in, and to pull, and if we got out nadm membership at indy last year do we need to renew it or?

I am already a NADM member for 09' What will my hook fees be?
Brandon