NADM at RPMFest-May 30,31.

i need to become a member for the 09 year what will it cost me and x2 on the hook fee

So all the diesel pulls are going on Sunday?

What all is going on Saturday? Thanks.

whats the rule on golf carts and atvs in the pits and at rpm fest?

Used as pit vehicles, ok with us, have not heard a ruling on them for the rest of the grounds.

also whats it cost to get in, and to pull, and if we got out nadm membership at indy last year do we need to renew it or?

$17 at the gate for non drivers. Will let you know the procedure for the drivers getting in asap.

If you have your 08 card and you are in the database, you are a member, until it expires.

I am already a NADM member for 09' What will my hook fees be?
Brandon

Members first hook is free. WITH CARD!!!! No card, no free hook.

i need to become a member for the 09 year what will it cost me and x2 on the hook fee

$60 member/first hook. All hook fees after that are $30

So all the diesel pulls are going on Sunday?
What all is going on Saturday? Thanks.

All NADM Points classes on Sunday.

NADM WS, and 2.6, non points, and gas vs Diesel on Saturday.

More info, rpmfest.com

can we leave trailers parked on the grounds all weekend?

Just got word they cut the gate fee from $17 to 10$. They need to change the website.

Everybody pays at the gate, we will re-imburse the drivers only at registration.

Evan, your state borders that state, thats close!!!

ill be there around 9:30am to drop my rag off and head to chi town

Well guys, I'm gonna be a no show. Took off work all week to finish up. Had to have some parts next day aired to me Wednesday for the machine shop to finish up the head. Went to take them the parts Thursday morning, and they were closed for a family emergency!! That is one stick I cant get out of my spokes. I was really looking forward to this event. But things happen. Good luck to all.

Well guys, I'm gonna be a no show. Took off work all week to finish up. Had to have some parts next day aired to me Wednesday for the machine shop to finish up the head. Went to take them the parts Thursday morning, and they were closed for a family emergency!! That is one stick I cant get out of my spokes. I was really looking forward to this event. But things happen. Good luck to all.

I told you to just bring it up here anyway and I would pull you down the track and you can hang out the window waving to the crowd. :hehe:

James
RSD

Sucks to hear Anthony! The Lay out of rpm fest is pretty cool

So how is the weather looking for today?

Are a lot of guys planning on pulling today in the WS and 2.6 class? I saw they had five hours set aside for the diesel sled pulling :woohoo:

looking good, heading out to pull now, also a gas vs diesel open is going on today

And Anythony was really looking forward to showing off his new awesome paint job! LOL

The last minute impromptu pull was a great sucess with 3000 people in the stands, and some of the top pullers in the country including 2 past NADM champions. Here are the results for the Saturday pull:
2.6 class
Ben Duvall 07 Dodge 295.4
Matt Loucks 04 Chevrolet 295.3
LeRae Ecks 99 Dodge 293.7
Casey Gildersleeve 02 Dodge 290.9
Evan Davis 06 Chevrolet 277.8
Eric Beverly 2nd gen Dodge 276.6
Chris Hendershott 99 Ford 274.5
Brandon Bowersock 97 Dodge (broke)

Gas vs Diesel Open:
(There were no gasser's singed up)
Michael Garofalo 97 Dodge 282.8
Joe Kupferschmid 00 Ford 281.2
Garrett Shields 98 Dodge 254.4

Tomorrow looks like it will be an awesome turnout!

Ben way to go my man. I wish I was there to see and celebrate with you. I hope Sunday goes as good for you as Saturday did. Congrats