NADM in WARREN COUNTY VA

should be a good time, my hunting property is about an hour away and we'll be down there for the weekend anyway.

I know there are a few hotels about 20 minutes north off of I-81 in Winchester.

if it wasnt so far i would try and come. if it was a little more south.

Cmon dog don't let those VA boys intimidate ya!

If the weather looks good take a small trip and win some $$$ from them!

the trip is intimidating. i never drove that far to pull. but if it looks like good weather and good turnout i mite make the trip. gottta get my pump bk first. :bang

You distract him with a Tasty Kake Mike, I'll hook his truck.

Funny you should mention that TastyKake....
Picaso and I were just chatting about that as I slipped through Scranton early this morning and one of his gang fogged me out while on the interstate.

Gene...
You hooking the truck would make a bigger splash at Muncie...LOL.

That's the ticket! Show these guys how's it done in NC!

BAT!

Put Stairway To Heaven on a loop on keep driving till you get there:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

iwas hopin to pull this weekend but pump still aint got back so hope to get it by next weekend. wat sled is being used???

Do you have to be a member of NADM to pull in the work stock class.

Yes you do but it is not that much and included in your pulling fee! Do you get to pull free at local pulls?:rules:

Come on out and try the new track they put in - should be fun!:rockwoot:

Yes you do but it is not that much and included in your pulling fee! Do you get to pull free at local pulls?:rules:

Come on out and try the new track they put in - should be fun!:rockwoot:

I hope someone has time to walk the track and pick out the golf ball sized rocks that was littering the track last weekend :bang