NADM in WARREN COUNTY VA

You distract him with a Tasty Kake Mike, I'll hook his truck.

Well you will not distract me and wheel it.
Do not have time to point the exhaust upwards and can not find a set of loops to borrow for the weekend so mine will be the one sitting outside in the lot with the truck cover over it.

Do not have time to point the exhaust upwards and can not find a set of loops to borrow for the weekend so mine will be the one sitting outside in the lot with the truck cover over it.

Well July 17th is Numidia..... :poke:

you have about 54 days to find another excuse :kick:

I am in the same boat.. driveshaft loops,5 point harness has not been inspected.

Looks like I wont be able to make the long 45 min drive. Sister is graduating on Sat. ......:nail:

Check the rules, I think 2.6 trucks get a 1 time pass if they do not have the required safety equipment.

YO newbs!!! NADM Work Stock does not mean,

" I drive it to work."

Read the rules, comply, pull. Simple. You dont meet WS rules, go to 2.6 and take your beatings like a COMPETITOR and not a crier.

DEMANDING I change the rules to 2.4 or 2.5 instead of factory turbo, wont help your case.

well no sign of my pump...guess i aint gonna make it.....i need to keep a spare laying around.

YO newbs!!! NADM Work Stock does not mean,

" I drive it to work."

Read the rules, comply, pull. Simple. You dont meet WS rules, go to 2.6 and take your beatings like a COMPETITOR and not a crier.

DEMANDING I change the rules to 2.4 or 2.5 instead of factory turbo, wont help your case.

Welcome to Va Gene, :hehe: see you Saturday if your not busy friday night give me a call and we can grab dinner.

Welcome to Va Gene, :hehe: see you Saturday if your not busy friday night give me a call and we can grab dinner.

Gene should fit right in down there:poke: lol

Just talked to Mike the promoter and he is excited about you guys coming to his new facility. He has been working the track already and has a brand new sled coming for this pull.

H ewants to make this a yearly start for the NADM sled points!

Yes you do but it is not that much and included in your pulling fee! Do you get to pull free at local pulls?:rules:

Come on out and try the new track they put in - should be fun!:rockwoot:

where is the "new" track at. I was there Saturday for a pull and I did not see anything other than the old rock filled clay track??

where is the "new" track at. I was there Saturday for a pull and I did not see anything other than the old rock filled clay track??

Yikes, don't say that around Mike, he's been telling me how hard he's been working on it but been delayed because of the rain you guys have had!

havnt heard anything sayin otherwise. i didnt see anything on a start time for tech so im shootin to be in around 4