NADM in WARREN COUNTY VA

I was there watching, had a great time!:Cheer:

I will say these two things, though..... The Semi class what pretty disappointing, and that announcer needed to SHUT UP!! Man, was he annoying!!! (But that's JMHO.)

I like the announcer, he's is funny as hell and keeps you from getting bored waiting on the next truck.

The Semi class what pretty disappointing

Thats because the Semi's were also pulling at the Washington Co Ag Center that same night.

Congrats to both TJ and Lamar on their wins in their respective classes!

I was there watching, had a great time!:Cheer:

I will say these two things, though..... The Semi class what pretty disappointing, and that announcer needed to SHUT UP!! Man, was he annoying!!! (But that's JMHO.)

I agree on the announcer being annoying... :blahblah1:

He can not possibly be as bad as the guys who do the announcing at "the Buck".

No, but he gave them a run for the money...

Luckily I didn't hear alot of him from the pits...or he might have passed the annoyance level set by "the buck". Then he would have to challenge "The t-shirt guy" from Keystone for the title.

Wow! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was thinkin' it....and I'm glad I have not idea of 'the buck' is all about. My group and I just tuned him out - but I wish he woulda just announced the names and the trucks, and then the total feet....we did not need to hear him ramble on.

Either way, though, it was a great time....I need to find their schedule and see when the next "local" one is.

:charger:

Work Stock

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bdgmRz_oKU[/MEDIA]

Working on the rest of them, hopefully by the end of the week I will have them done.

You can't see it at that angle, but left front on that 2 wheeler, had air for 10 feet at least.:bow::bow:

At 1:25....I didn't think you wanted to shift in the pull - pick your gear at the start, and run with it. He lost 90% of his momentum doing that, it appears. School me if I'm wrong(??).

Its an automatic- I was using a new TCM tune and it shifted a little harsh. While its hard on driveline parts i didnt lose any momentum- it was just getting stared :D THANKS Steven

Gotchya! Thanks for the schoolin', man.

I gotta admit, being a GM man, your rig was my favorite. Next time I see ya at an event, I've gotta stop ya a poke around your rig.

Edit: Did the red Chevy (at 2:05) have the same trans tune? Looked like his truck dove down mid-track like yours did.... (??)

nope, don't even have a tcm tune. thought i felt it shift out of first and hammered it. needless to say it didnt and the truck defueled. not the first time its happened. oh well

Gotchya! Thanks for the schoolin', man.

I gotta admit, being a GM man, your rig was my favorite. Next time I see ya at an event, I've gotta stop ya a poke around your rig.

Edit: Did the red Chevy (at 2:05) have the same trans tune? Looked like his truck dove down mid-track like yours did.... (??)

Back