NADM Looking for crew 2011.

Thats the second guy whos asked if hes fired. :hehe:Listen you clowns, if you didnt notice, we have been a bit understaffed for 3 years!!!
We are losing our backbone of Tech students to the real world, and others to their sons football games.
A lot of the NADM staff have been giving up weekends for a long time-they need a break. Except you HS, you dont get any time off, after I had to carry the race load for you in FLA.:shake:

:bang smokes you are not allowed to play with gene. You stay on the asphalt.

Looking for able bodied men and women who want to work like dogs, dawn to dusk on no sleep after you drove all night, with no glory and a ridiculously small amount of money to compensate your efforts.

Here is a short list of jobs we do at events.

Tech- the most thankless job in motor sports.
Banner placement/removal
Line -up
Registration/set up tent and tables.
T-shirt sales
Hookers
Unhookers
Flaggers
Scale operator
Hitch checkers
Parkers
Scraper operator
Roller operator
Local promotions.
ETC.

Contact gene@sledpuller.com, and we can discuss details.

i'll help with the mud bog

I fired Chucks wife and he wouldnt even divorce her, how can I expect to fire you?LOL

Mudweiser get with woodsrat on the mudpit.

Whippitt, dont you do that already?

I fired Chucks wife and he wouldnt even divorce her, how can I expect to fire you?LOL

Mudweiser get with woodsrat on the mudpit.

Whippitt, dont you do that already?

Yeah i do, but I wanted to make sure that the "drink beer all night" thing was included. :Cheer:

We got ya covered in florida just let me know what i need to do to help you tech.
I know chuck needed help on fridays race!

Albany NY! How come everyone who who wants to help is extreme distances away from the action?

pm me your details, Numidia isn't too far from NY.

lmao ill be at numidia drag way for the nadm east coast nationals!! altho idk how the hell id run the roller plus pull my truck loll guess i could jump seats lol

Any suc... I mean, able bodied help going to be around Terre Haute May 7th?

My wife and I will be there, she will be drag racing so I will be busy during that time, but her and I will be free all day Saturday with nothing to do.

Yes, let me know how I can help, will have some stuff going on with my truck racing Friday night and being in PDP's booth Saturday, but will help if/when i can.

gene, anything in florida, ill help. i can run equipment, do tech etc. anything out of state, fly me to it!