NADM Sled Opener-June 7th

And don't forget to thank Garret of http://www.puredieselpower.com/ who was generous enough to sponsor the event!!

Friday June 13th---Yankee Lake Mud bog /pull, and Merchants pull, Saturday June 14th, in Holland Michigan!

Cant wait for the Pull! I dont know which one but we should be taking up at least one truck!

Look carefuly at the flyer, they are running an 8000# Non-turbo diesel truck class! That auctually sounds interesting.

Nah...I'm in Chicago working so I'm just in my company truck anyway.

Company truck? Did you say company truck?

Make sure it has a hitch......

Calm down Gene...it's a 2wd. LOL
It does have a pintle hitch though.....hmmmmmm

We'll set the sled light and get you out to 300 feet, it will be a hoot!

http://thechallengeofpower.com/

This is coming up in a hurry!!!All 5 classes, WS, 26.,2.8, Super Street, and Modified Diesel, and hoping to have the Hushpower Monster Truck to hook to the sled.

Check the above link, or www.runnadm.com for more info.

Sleddy, don't forget to mention the extra showup fees being paid so NADM can help those far away trucks a little on the gas/travel bill!:clap:

We plan on having a nice Vendor Alley there from our national sponsors and of course PureDieselPower!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

RK:D

Thanks goes to Pure Diesel Power for upping the anti on The Challenge of Power Pull, in Union Grove, Wisconsin, June 7th.

Standard NADM purse listed first, then Wisconsin Pure Diesel Power Bonus purse in capitol letters.

June 7th, Union Grove, Wisconsin, The Challenge of Power Sled Pulling Purses

Modified Diesel-
700--500--300--150--100- All True Modifieds that enter the class and hook, will receive $200 show up fee.

WISCONSIN MODIFIED BONUS:
1ST 5 TRUE MODIFIED TRUCKS REGISTERED WILL RECEIVE A $500 SHOW UP FEE, INSTEAD OF THE STANDARD $200.

Super Street Diesel :
600-450-300-250-150-100-75-75

WISCONSIN SUPER STREET BONUS:
1ST 3 TRUCKS REGISTERED WILL RECEIVE A $200 SHOW UP FEE

2.8 Street Diesel:
400-300-200-100-75-50-50-50-50

WISCONSIN 2.8 STREET BONUS:
1ST 3 TRUCKS REGISTERED WILL RECEIVE A $100 SHOW UP FEE

2.6 Street Diesel:
300-200-100-75-50-35-35-35-35

WISCONSIN 2.6 STREET BONUS:
1ST TRUCK REGISTERED WILL RECEIVE A $100 SHOW UP FEE