NADM Sled Opener-June 7th

Uhhh, can we pre-register? I have two truck and one modified mini-van that I will bring down.:hehe:

Nice job Garrett. See y'all there.

i will be there got a truck full of people coming with me so hoping it will be a good time

Well the truck isnt quite done. Fresh motor, pump, turbo, and injectors. So im sure it needs some kinks worked out of it. AND IM BROKE!!

How many people can you squeeze in that truck?:group:

6-8-10-12? Do we give a group discount? Only if we can display it - lol!:hehe:

RK

ok not really a full truck just me and 3 other friends so far but also going to have a convoy of trucks coming down i guess

PureDieselPower

Our sponsor for the event - www.PureDieselPower.com will have a tent there full of parts for those who need any extra parts!:ft:

Shields and friends welcome any new customers and said to let him know before the weekend if he needs to bring any specific parts or equipment!:rockwoot:

See everyone there and for those who are early there is another pull Friday night - same location - tractors/trucks some gas and diesel - come for both nights.

Ron

I will be there. Pretty excited about it. SHOULD have the truck next weekend at yankee lake and Holland. If all goes well. Lots of freaking driving from missouri but oh well. Its only money right?

Just a reminder, that the purse is considerably larger than last year, and NADM will be writing purse checks, AT THE PULL.

Thanks goes to Pure Diesel Power for upping the anti on The Challenge of Power Pull, in Union Grove, Wisconsin, June 7th.

Standard NADM purse listed first, then Wisconsin Pure Diesel Power Bonus purse in capitol letters.

June 7th, Union Grove, Wisconsin, The Challenge of Power Sled Pulling Purses

Modified Diesel-
700--500--300--150--100- All True Modifieds that enter the class and hook, will receive $200 show up fee.

WISCONSIN MODIFIED BONUS:
1ST 5 TRUE MODIFIED TRUCKS REGISTERED WILL RECEIVE A $500 SHOW UP FEE, INSTEAD OF THE STANDARD $200.

Super Street Diesel :
600-450-300-250-150-100-75-75

WISCONSIN SUPER STREET BONUS:
1ST 3 TRUCKS REGISTERED WILL RECEIVE A $200 SHOW UP FEE

2.8 Street Diesel:
400-300-200-100-75-50-50-50-50

WISCONSIN 2.8 STREET BONUS:
1ST 3 TRUCKS REGISTERED WILL RECEIVE A $100 SHOW UP FEE

2.6 Street Diesel:
300-200-100-75-50-35-35-35-35

WISCONSIN 2.6 STREET BONUS:
1ST TRUCK REGISTERED WILL RECEIVE A $100 SHOW UP FEE

Work Stock- Trophy only

You mean REAL Checks you can cash right then????

What a concept - paying someone for putting on a great show - yur brillant!:bang

Smokin:ft:

As with our policy of not listing events we don't have contracts for, earlier this year, our check writing policy is, don't write the check, unless funds are there to cover it.

So yes, they will be able to cash them.

Don't forget, 1st and second place finisher's, will lock in their position for the NADM invitational pull at Indianapolis 4x4 Jamboree, September 20th.

1st place winners at The Challenge of Power, will have choice of pulling first or last at Indy.

I'm out...gotta go to California on Saturday morning.:bang:bang

I hate my job sometimes.

Scratchhhh Richard of the gate list, and the after hours party!!!!:what:

20% chance of scattered showers on Saturday-do not let those reports scare you off.

Union Grove has the equipment to scrape off a scattered shower, and its on high ground. The track has been sealed up, just in case.

And, I just got word-not only will the Monster be hooked to the sled, but they found some cars to mash.:clap:

This is going to be a packed full weekend of diesel fun! Don't miss it.

Back